Directions in Halifax

We will be arriving in Halifax on Saturday, October 11 (by NCL Jewel cruise ship). My husband wants to go here:

10 Brunt Road

Harrietsfield, Halifax

He's assuming he would catch a cab....is that possible? That is, how far away is this address from where the cruise ship would dock, and are cabs available, or will he need to arrange other transportation? Thanks! :)

Thanks! I tried mapquest-ing it, but didn't know how to move from US to Canada...

I'm going to bet that there are cabs there somewhere...cost isn't an issue; he's wanted to go to this place (Loyalist Arms) forever...and this will be his only opportunity, I think.

Thanks! I tried mapquest-ing it, but didn't know how to move from US to Canada...

I'm going to bet that there are cabs there somewhere...cost isn't an issue; he's wanted to go to this place (Loyalist Arms) forever...and this will be his only opportunity, I think.

The Mapquest site is the same for both the US and Canada. Just enter NS (Nova Scotia) if it asks for state.

I live in Halifax and I think that it is safe to assume that there will be taxis available.

Archived