Azamara

abenaki

Does anyone have any comments, good bad or indifferent about Azamara?

Friends & I had a very nice sailing last August aboard the Azamara Journey to Bermuda. On our sailing, the open seating in the main dining room was very disorganized & crowded, despite the efforts of a great crew, but, the 2 specialty restaurants were great. The buffet area was very nice and the food was fresh with a good variety. The entertainment was very good & the gym was well-equipped. One of our group who had sailed Celebrity several times said that the experience was similar as a whole. Our balcony cabin was the smallest I'd experienced, but, nicely appointed.

Happy Sailing :)

Assuming you are more interested in feedback from other gays and lesbians who've been on an Azamara cruise, I asked a similar question on this board a couple months back and there is some good info there if you type "Azamara" into the seach. One gay couple just returned from a cruise on the Quest, and they had nothing but great things to say about it (particularly the food and the service, as I recall). Plus, they mentioned that there was an FOD party or two, and quite a few other gays on board.

We're going on the Azamara Quest at the end of this month, so we can give you more specifics then. :)

Archived