Istanbul Port & Luggage Storage

I am trying to get a definitive answer to a question about whether there is luggage storage at Istanbul port. We will off the ship (NCL Jade Oct 1st) at about 9 or 10am on Mon Oct 13 and our flight isn't until 4pm. We are hoping to store our luggage, take a cab and explore the Grand Bazaar for a few hours & then cab back to the ship, pick up luggage and head to the airport.

Does anyone know if you can do this?

I can't help with your question, but if it turns out there is not storage there, here's an alternative I've used in many cities:

Go to a good hotel. Give the bell captain a good tip. He's store your bags and call a cab for you coming and going.

Paul

Yes I realize that. Oct 1st is my sail date and the date I need luggage storage in Istanbul, as I indicated, is Oct 13th. Thanks for being so helpful, though:rolleyes:

ab0si, thanks for the suggestion. It is a good one and my back up plan in case no storage at the port.

Archived