BA Balcony on Spirit deck 11

Fire LT

Hi there all, can anyone tell me, or have pics, of a BA Balcony from the Spirit? I just booked the Spirit to Bermuda out of Boston for next May. Also any other info on the Spirit will be welcomed.

Thanks much for any info,

Alan D.

Hi there all, can anyone tell me, or have pics, of a BA Balcony from the Spirit? I just booked the Spirit to Bermuda out of Boston for next May. Also any other info on the Spirit will be welcomed.

Thanks much for any info,

Alan D.

Hi Alan...I sailed on the spirit in cabin 11010 (BA on deck 11). You can check out the photos from the cabin here: http://community.webshots.com/album/562832213wadMpz?vhost=community

Also, what sailing are you booked on? I am looking to go to Bermuda on Spirit next year.

discjoker:

Thanks for the great pic of your state room. How was the noise level from the area above your cabin?

We will be in 11000 in October, has anyone got any info on that cabin?

Like how is the view and any noise from above?

discjoker:

Thanks for the great pic of your state room. How was the noise level from the area above your cabin?

We will be in 11000 in October, has anyone got any info on that cabin?

Like how is the view and any noise from above?

I didn't notice any noise from above.

I think we were in 11596 on the Spirit in May, which was right under the pool deck , I did not welcome late night and early morning lounge chairs scraping above my head. It wasn't awful, but it is something I think about when making new reservations.

I think we were in 11596 on the Spirit in May, which was right under the pool deck , I did not welcome late night and early morning lounge chairs scraping above my head. It wasn't awful, but it is something I think about when making new reservations.

I was able to pick out my room when I booked with NCL. I worked with the representative and she was very good about getting me a room just forward of the pool area under the card room so noise won't be a problem.

I got a real good deal with the promotion NCL is running. I got the 3 cat upgrade (BD to BA), a OBC of $50 plus I got a prior military discount even though I was in the USAF in the 70s.

So far I am very happy with how I've been treated by NCL.

Alan D.

Archived