Mobile Hotel

Dwtlcambre

We just went on the Holiday out of Mobile last week and we sayed in Daphne at a nice Holiday Inn Express. I'd say it's about a 15 minute drive over to Mobile port from there. We came in on a Sunday, toured the USS Alabama, had dinner at Felix's on the causeway, and then on Monday we drove down to Fairhope to look around and do a little last-minute shopping before boarding. After the cruise we did laundry at a laundromat at the first Daphne exit and then headed down to Pensacola for a few days.

Holiday Inn Downtown, completly renoviated last year have stayed there twice, ask for a room overlooking the bay and terminal. I watched Holiday come in for our February cruise, they also have a great bar on the top of the building Skyview Lounge great views of the city and bay.

Anyone have any 1st hand knowledge of a nice and safe hotel that is convenient to most activities to spend a few nights pre-cruise in Mobile?

Thanks

If you really want a treat and don't mind the expense, the refurbished Battle House is truly a grand place to stay

We stayed at the Hotel BEST WESTERN BATTLESHIP INN. Right next to the U.S.S. Alabama, work fine for us.

We stayed here last year. Nice place , good resturant, a little pricey. The Radisson Admiral Semmes is the only one that I know of that has free parking and a shuttle service. Then there are several decent hotels near I-65 and Airport Rd. You can park at the parking garage across from the Radisson for about half of what the port terminal charges.

Google, baby, google.

We stayed here last year. Nice place , good resturant, a little pricey. The Radisson Admiral Semmes is the only one that I know of that has free parking and a shuttle service. Then there are several decent hotels near I-65 and Airport Rd. You can park at the parking garage across from the Radisson for about half of what the port terminal charges.

Google, baby, google.

The Renaissance Riverview has a park and cruise package as well. As does the Holiday Inn Bellingrath at the Tillmans Corner exit I-10.

Google, baby, google.

We are staying at the Radisson, doing the cruise and stay pagkage. But the parking cost. 45.00. I would ask around about free parking there i would love to know that my self.

Archived