Past Guest Party, your own drink ?

southbayer

I've heard that at past guest parties, you can order whatever kind of drink you want... But I always see them carting off trays of other stuff....

I've never seen anyone order something, you sure this can be done ? Don't want to seem out of place doing that.... Any advice about this ??

thanks.

I've heard that at past guest parties, you can order whatever kind of drink you want... But I always see them carting off trays of other stuff....

I've never seen anyone order something, you sure this can be done ? Don't want to seem out of place doing that.... Any advice about this ??

thanks.

Absolutely can!!!Done it!!I love chocolate martini's. I order them only on the welcome aboard party and past guest party as they are outrageously priced:eek: . Don't hesitate to ask what for what ever floats your boat..they'll bring for you:D

thanks.

Yes, we try to sit close to the bar (it may be behind a door and only for the servers) and ask early for the drink(s) of our choice and also tip the server for doing that.

Archived