Aus/NZ on Millenium Nov 23--still no excursions?

dukeblue1

Has anyone planning on the Nov. 23, 2008 sailing of Celebrity Millenium noticed there are still no shore exursions published on the Celebrity site for this itinerary? Has anyone been able to obtain this information or know when the excursions will be available?

Has anyone planning on the Nov. 23, 2008 sailing of Celebrity Millenium noticed there are still no shore exursions published on the Celebrity site for this itinerary? Has anyone been able to obtain this information or know when the excursions will be available?

I thought you did have them listed for the Nov./Dec. cruises. Ours in Jan. doesn't for sure...one of the reasons we're setting up private ones. Their tour operators are highly respected and dependable...just do a little research, and check the Roll call, and PORTS forum. We have SOOO many long days in port (Many10 hrs) you should have NO worries about getting back to the ship! Many have special tours for the cruise passengers to make sure they are back early enough:)

I just went on "Plan A Cruise" on the Celebrity website...Selected Shore excursions, typed in my cruise date...and up came excursions for NZ/Aust. !!! And it is a new list, different than it was last week different prices for some of the same tours (needn't say which way the prices went do I?)

Yes, it looks like they are finally updating what may be available. Now if only they will open it up for our trip in November!! Of course, it does look like the prices are going up - but did we really expect them to go down??

Archived