Confused about Lattitudes???

Ceenie

I found this on NCLs website while looking at the benefit of being a Latt. member. I booked through an online TA for my last cruise and my upcoming cruise. What does this mean for me?

To become a Latitudes member, you must have taken at least one full tariff cruise with NCL since 1995 when the Latitudes program began. Cruises taken while sailing on a travel agent, interline or family and friends rate as well as cruises taken using a cruise credit certificate do not count towards your Latitudes membership level. Early disembarkation is only available to U.S. citizens due to immigration restrictions and benefits vary for international guests.

Bottom line, if you don't know what it means, it doesn't mean you.

Sometimes some of the highlighted groups can get very, very discounted cruises.

A friend of mine used to date a member of the Norwegian Majesty crew. One time she went on a New Year's Eve sailing for approximately $200 for the week. She drove to Charleston from Massachusetts and when she left she didn't know if she would be spending New Year's Eve in Charleston or on the Majesty. She didn't get latitudes credit for the cruise.

The last time she and I were on a cruise, I was platinum and she was silver. She had been on more cruise than I had, but had paid the friends rate many of the times.

Archived