Parking Ft. Lauderdale/ Port Everglades

We use Park @ Fly, it is just outside the gate off Rt.595. If you belong to AAA they can book it for $10.50 a night, or your TA should have discount tickets for the same price. We pay up front and drive up they look at your paper and wave you in. A small bus picks you right up and drops you off at the ship. As you are getting off you call them they send the bus, pick you up and drop you at your car. This is the best way we have found

I sailed out of Port Everglades last year, and I remember people telling me to make sure I parked at the garage closest to the dock that my ship was sailing from. Apparently there is more than one parking garage? I was also told that I better hope the ship returns to the same dock, otherwise, it's quite a distance from one side of the port to the other. Now I'm not 100% positive since I got this info from strangers, but it's something to be aware of.

We find the terminal too expensive now so the last few cruises we used Park and Fly.

Our next cruise in Dec we are using http://www.unitedairportparking.com/

The price for 9 nights is $64.80 for fenced outdoor valet parking and 79.60 for covered valet parking or outdoor self park.

Includes shuttle to and from the port and is 1 mile away.

Archived