5 Days til Glory, Hallelujah!!

howjod

Our first cruise, we're getting very excited. I hope we don't make any rookie mistakes. doing St John on our own, Orient beach on our own, and probably Blackbeard Beach break in nassau, since time is so limited and there's not much else to do in Nassau anyway. p.

Glory's a great ship and Port Canaveral is a terrific facility. You'll be hard pressed to not enjoy your first cruise. I enjoyed the two forts and the Queen's Staircase in Nassau, but then I'm retired construction worker. Any cabi can take you there if you have time. By all means see the French side of St. Maarten. IMO, it blows the Dutch side away. I preferred Glory's eastern route for it's beaches and scenic beauty. My GF preferred the western route for it's activities. You'll have to plan that for your next cruise, cuz I'm sure you can't just do one.

Our first cruise, we're getting very excited. I hope we don't make any rookie mistakes. doing St John on our own, Orient beach on our own, and probably Blackbeard Beach break in Nassau, since time is so limited and there's not much else to do in Nassau anyway. p.

Have you checked out roll call lately? Where is Blackbeard's? DH & I want to walk to a local bar for a couple drinks in Nassau. Will you guys be at the Radisson too?

You are going to love the Glory, such a fun ship! Don't know how old your boys are, but we took our kids to the Nassau Pirate Museum last fall. We enjoyed it (it was a little scary for the youngest ones though).

Bon Voyage!

Archived