Does CCL limit how much luggage?

dotcruiser

Anyone been told not to bring too much luggage? My DH and I have been on 2 other CCL cruises but I seem to need more luggage each time. We'll be sailing on Legend No.27th and wondering how many are too many? One large, one smaller, one garment, one for our drinks, and a carryon? This is normal, right? It can't come fast enough. Help!

I see you're from Florida, so am I right in assuming that you're not flying to the port? If so, you have no restrictions, other than what's been mentioned about carry-on bags needing to fit through the scanner.

You can store luggage under the bed, or give it to the room steward to store it for you until the end of the week.

Have fun on your cruise!

Mary Ellen

I learned on the first cruise, only carry as much luggage as you think you can drag to the cab, or parking lot. I have seen people paying the Porter's to take huge amounts of luggage away for them. My luck, I probably wouldn't find a Porter if I carried that much stuff. So, I only bring luggage that I can pull.

I am an overpacker. But on my last cruise we got 2 extra days thanks to Hurricane Jeanne. We ran out of clothes and had to buy shorts for my husband at the ships store. I usually take around 5 suitcases and no one has ever said anything about it. I have never had a problem finding a port to help us out either. Since my suitcases stack one inside the other, I usually slide them under the bed. I also don't have to fly so that makes a big difference.

Archived