Scuba Girl question re: Restaurant

beverland

I posted this under Chez Willie Thread, but have gotten no response. I hope you can help.

We have reservations for dinner and the Island Show Saturday night. Any word on this restaurant locally? It's prix fixe at $65 pp, so we're hoping it's good.

I saw some reviews on Trip Advisor re: food, service - some good, some bad, but nothing mentioned about the Island Show and I think the reviews were rather outdated. I know they renovated recently, so I am hoping for the best. :confused:

Would like some input from a local perspective! Thanks so much!

I posted this under Chez Willie Thread, but have gotten no response. I hope you can help.

We have reservations for dinner and the Island Show Saturday night. Any word on this restaurant locally? It's prix fixe at $65 pp, so we're hoping it's good.

I saw some reviews on Trip Advisor re: food, service - some good, some bad, but nothing mentioned about the Island Show and I think the reviews were rather outdated. I know they renovated recently, so I am hoping for the best. :confused:

Would like some input from a local perspective! Thanks so much!

Sorry, the island show is pretty new, I think.. so there really isn't much work on it.. (and islanders rarely go to this type of thing)..

The food is very good, nice ambiance. I was suprised to see an island show.. but who knows, it might be terrific.

It's usually a fire dancer/ limbo guy... etc.

Usually the food at Chez Willies is upscale and french gourmet. The advertisement for this native show looks like fish with peas and rice and mac and cheeze.

I'd check to see if the menu changes for this special event. I wouldn't want to be expecting Lobster Thermidor and get minced lobster and bahamian rice instead..

I'll ask around.

Archived