Hotels in Montreal by the Trudeau Airport on Priceline?

GLCAS

We need a hotel in the Montreal airport area. We would also like one with a shuttle. If we could park our car and use the shuttle it would probably be cheaper than leaving our car at the airport for 2 weeks. But I can't tell which hotels are which. I know that the Best Western has the park and fly option when you stay one night before you leave. Any suggestions anyone? On Hotwire there are quite a few that have shuttles but do they have the park and fly to offer also??:confused:

You can't use Priceline for Park and Fly as far as I know. The hotels don't just let you leave your car in their lot. And if you do, without their permission, they will have you towed. There are a number of lots around the airport with cheaper prices than the on at the airport. And a few car rental companies that also allow you to park as well.

You also most likely have to call the hotels directly since the head office websites that usually offer park and fly deals.

• 1 month later...

I called the hotels and they have a 2 week maximum for Park and Fly with the hotels. Now I think I will just look for a hotel with a shuttle and leave the car with my daughter. The fact that it is more that 2 weeks make it all too complicated.... Next project --- how to get a good hotel for a great rate around the airport!!!:D

Archived