First Timer Celebrity Cabin Help Needed Please

bozza

Have only sailed once on RCI Explorer of Seas which we really enjoyed, so we thought we might try Celebrity.

Having trouble sorting out a cabin on the Constellation though.

What we are looking for is a Balcony cabin (just my DH & myself) but not overlooked by anyone above, either Deck 8 or 9. Also thinking of booking a Concierge Class, is this worth it?

Any help with cabin numbers would be much appreciated.

Looking at booking for February 14th 2010.

If you don't want anyone above you then you would have to be on deck 9. As far as CC goes that is your choice. I am not impressed with what you get in a CC. For me it all comes down to price, if the difference between a regular balcony and CC are close, I may consider the CC, but a regular balcony works for me as well.

We love Celebrity and have two awesome cabins... Cabin 6136- heres the balcony. It is a CC and we love the perks!! Notice the extra touches with a CC and specifically this cabin... flowers, teak floors, appetizers with our champagne, for as long as the champagne lasts, etc! 6136 was completely covered.

2852353670057997050bPfWkq_th.jpg

Here is the next cabin...a fov with a huge balcony but not a CC

http://www.geocities.com/mahdnc/cabinpix.html-9197 but a giant balcony which will be great to see both sides and the entire glacier when cruising.

9197 can look at the outside part, but is mostly covered... good luck... No matter which you decide on... it won't be a wrong decision... you are on vacation..

Happy Cruisin:cool: To All!

Archived