Butler Suites & Room Service

conandrob240

I am sorry because I know this has been asked but I can only find bits & pieces of answers so here goes:

What can you order from room service in an AB butler suite? (Jade, if it matters). And what are the times?

So, I can order from the Cagney's Breakfast & Lunch menu as room service? I can order anything from the main dining room and any of the speciality restaurants as room service?

Are there specific times I can do this? Can I get anything I want anytime/24 hrs? Or do the menus coincide with the restaurant opening & closing times? If so, what can I order 24/7? Is it just the regular room service 2.0 menu that I have seen posted on line?

Thanks!

I am sorry because I know this has been asked but I can only find bits & pieces of answers so here goes:

What can you order from room service in an AB butler suite? (Jade, if it matters). And what are the times?

So, I can order from the Cagney's Breakfast & Lunch menu as room service? I can order anything from the main dining room and any of the speciality restaurants as room service?

Are there specific times I can do this? Can I get anything I want anytime/24 hrs? Or do the menus coincide with the restaurant opening & closing times? If so, what can I order 24/7? Is it just the regular room service menu that I seen posted on line?

Thanks!

You can order anything you want - that is on one of the menus supplied with the suite - Cagney's breakfast & lunch menus will be provided by your butler - timing depends on whether you are in port or at sea and range from 7:00 am through to 9:00 am (the menu will tell you the timing for each day) lunch runs approx 11:30am to 1:30 pm (also depends on where the ship is that day) and will also be posted on the menu list.

Ordering from speciality restaurants, main rest etc. will coincide with the times they are open - which will be posted in each menu - Room service (Blue Lagoon) is 24 hours (put your order through your butler) but there is approx 2 hours of the early morning it is not available. The suite room service menu will have extras that are not included in the normal cabin menus - but take note that there may be an extra charge on some of them.

The only menu we didn't have was for the main restaurant - but the daily menu can be provided by the butler as well.

Believe me, you won't go hungry. ;)

Order what you want from whatever restaurant you want and your butler willl take care of it for you. If you order from the specialty restaurants (LeBistro for example) for dinner, you will still pay for upcharge (but it's SO worth it to enjoy a double order of escargots while sitting in my jammies:D ). You can order your breakfast or lunch from Cagney's for delivery to the cabin as well - just ask your butler for the menus and he'll be glad to get them for you.

The suite room service menu offers more food choices than the regular room service menu - the greek salad was great!

Archived