Will I Make My Flight?

Wow, I would be sweating that time frame! I was thinking that I read on cruise critic that the drive is 1 1/2 hours from Civitavecchia to Rome. So factor in this, plus fighting large city traffic, along with probably needing to be at the airport 2 hours before for an international flight check in. You may even pull it off, but why not just spend a night in Rome, see some extra sights and not panic getting to the airport the next day?

This is my concern also. We're doing the Liberty in August and Carnival recommends not booking a flight out of Rome before 10:30 and debarkation is also at 8:00. When we were there in 2001, I remember having an early afternoon flight and we were at the airport (shopping) for quite some time before our flight but I can remember what time we actually got there. I do remember the lines at the Rome airport being very long for some flights to the US but we flew into Toronto. The flight I'm looking at now leaves at 11:15 but I'm hoping something a little later comes out before I actually book our air!

Archived