Excursion not Available-KHUTZEYMATEEN GRIZZLY BEAR VIEWING

DALLIEDOG

Just received this from NCL for our 8/23 Cruise to Alaska

Dear Guest,

KHUTZEYMATEEN GRIZZLY BEAR VIEWING is no longer available. If you have any questions please contact the Shore Excursion Desk for further assistance.

Thank you for pre-booking your shore excursions with Norwegian Cruise Line or NCL America.

Attached is your shore excursion confirmation for your upcoming cruise. If you are unable

to open the attached file and do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer,

you can download a free copy at http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/main.html

Please do not reply to this email confirmation. If there are discrepancies, please forward

this email to shorex@ncl.com and include your reservation number and nature of the discrepancy.

Thank you for choosing Norwegian Cruise Line or NCL America.

Disclaimer: This e-mail is intended only for the person addressed. It may contain confidential information and/or privileged material.

If you receive this in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the

• 1 year later...

Just an update for anyone who is looking for info on Khutzeymateen keep checking your NCL excursions, ours was not offering the bear viewing trip, but is now, 3 months before we travel.

I found this thread when I was searching for Khutzeymateen, hope this is a help to someone.

From my perspective, no loss at all. This was the WORST NCL excurison we have ever taken. I believe we saw two bear, it is a LONG excursion over fairly rough water, and the staff of this excursion were so rude I had a hard time believing I was hearing them say the things to the passangers that I was hearing. We saw more bear on excurisons that were not even meant to be "bear viewing" than we did on this one.

Archived