COSOL and zip line?

BeachBum1007

I have heard great things about cosol tours through cruise critic. However, my family does not have much interest for certain parts of the tour and wishes we could spend more time in the other places, such as the beach they go to. Is there any way to personalize the tour? We also heard that St. Lucia is THE place to go zip lining. Out of Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Maarten, and St. Croix, is this true? Can cosol take you to do this as well?

I have heard great things about cosol tours through cruise critic. However, my family does not have much interest for certain parts of the tour and wishes we could spend more time in the other places, such as the beach they go to. Is there any way to personalize the tour? We also heard that St. Lucia is THE place to go zip lining. Out of Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Maarten, and St. Croix, is this true? Can cosol take you to do this as well?

Cosol does a set tour with large groups of cruise ship passengers. If there is no ship in port and you are doing a land-based vacation, he can personalize it more. We did that with him (it was just OK...not super, like I have read here) but that does not seem to be something he really likes to do.

If you want a more personalized tour, I recommend Herod Stanislas (hstanislas@hotmail.com ) or Spencer Ambrose (spencerambrose1990@hotmail.com ). Both are excellent and very personable. They are also very knowledgeable and proud of their beautiful island. You will learn more and have more opportunity to ask questions.

(BTW, we are your neighbors - League City)

Archived