Curious Question About Crown In October

elou

This might sound foolish, BUT, wondering if anyone knows which CD, crew members or entertainment shows might be. Last year when I took the CB, great entertainment staff. Fun and different things to do at sea. Don't know if they are keeping with the same as are on board now. ANYONE?

This might sound foolish, BUT, wondering if anyone knows which CD, crew members or entertainment shows might be. Last year when I took the CB, great entertainment staff. Fun and different things to do at sea. Don't know if they are keeping with the same as are on board now. ANYONE?

When are you sailing? I sail 10/12 and I'd be glad to report as soon as I return. If you're sailing earlier, I can't help. Sorry.

I'm getting on the Crown Sept. 7th and will be on for four weeks (off on October 5th). If I can, I'll post it, but that's not a guarantee that they'll be staying on for your cruise.

Pia

Thanks Pia. It's certainly more information than we have now. :D

I called Princess last week to inquire about the entertainment on the Crown for October and they said it's too early to say who will be on the ship and sometimes at the last minute they have to make changes.

Archived