Champagne/sparkling wine pkg

Sorry folks, I know this has been posted in the past but I went through all 12 pages and couldn't find any threads left on it.

Would someone please give me the lowdown on this? If I remember correctly, you could pre-purchase something like 10 glasses for around $40 or so, is that right?

Also, is this only purchased in the Champagne Bar and can it be used at any of the bars or restaurants on board like the Wine and Dine pkg?

Do they just give you a couple to choose from or are there quite a few?

TIA

I haven't heard of the per glass discount before, or at least the Mariner doesn't offer it. You can however pre-order wine packages (5, 7, 10, etc. bottles of wine or champagne) to have in the dining room. You can save half-bottles and drink them the next night at dinner if you choose. Details on the wine packages are listed on RCI's website under gifts & gear I believe. The mid-level package ends up being around $28 a bottle, which includes tax and tip.

Here's a tip that I enjoyed at least three times in February...the art auctions give out free glasses of champagne :) We bought two glasses at the champagne bar one night (cost around $20) and they had complimentary small appetizers.

Archived