Carnival Transfer at Civitavecchia

:confused: My daughter's flight home after Med cruise has been changed to early morning about 8:30am. Does anyone know if she can purchase the transfer from Carnival, get off the ship early and still make her flight out of FCO? Please help as we're not sure what to do?

It's 50 to 60 minutes from the port to the airport. Maybe less very early in the morning. Most cruise lines will not provide transfers for flights that early. Better hire a driver and hope the ship is on times and customs is cleared promptly.

:confused: My daughter's flight home after Med cruise has been changed to early morning about 8:30am. Does anyone know if she can purchase the transfer from Carnival, get off the ship early and still make her flight out of FCO? Please help as we're not sure what to do?

From what I've learned from Carnival they do not recommend a departing flight any earlier than 935. A transfer through Carnival will not be an option for you unfortunately. Best of luck making other arrangements!!

From what I've learned from Carnival they do not recommend a departing flight any earlier than 935. A transfer through Carnival will not be an option for you unfortunately. Best of luck making other arrangements!!

yes i would suggest private transfer also...

Archived