Anyone notice on the Carnival forum . . .

mcfam5

......that wouldn't work.....the kids would probably hang around for the sex stuff......:rolleyes:

If you want to get rid of kids........start talking about politics and history....;)

Start talking politics in today's politically charged climate and I'll want to leave too! In my mind, its a vacation to get away from that kind of stuff.

Just think like I do when I read these posts about kids and teens gone wild.....I figure that my "just your average kids" are not even going to be noticed by these people.

So far so good!

Karysa

I feel exactly the same way. So far that's the way it's been with ours, too, aside from the odd person in a lineup that strikes up a conversation just to pass the time, I think she's pretty much invisible to the other adults on the ship - and probably all the kids not in her age group, too! :)

Although... they might notice her on our next one, depending... She was part of a performance group this summer and sang the song 'Once Upon a December' at her audition. She expressed an interest in learning the piece on the piano and I told her that if she practices hard and learns it well enough, I'll inquire as to whether she can perform it in the talent show with the adults. :)

Archived