Things I learned at a Princess seminar

hc00010

The lemonade, canopes, waffles and cool towels sound great!

Are the menus new again or are these the new menus that were introduced last year? We had the new menus on the CB last September of 07. They were different from our menus of 06.

I was wondering if we had the new menus on our May cruise, or if I'm going to see changes in November.

I would think that with the Ruby having its inaugural in November, that the new items would be in place at its inception. Any thoughts? Very happy to hear about a new show on the Ruby. So glad that Piano Man won't be performed on the Ruby. Loved it the first time, liked it the second time, and out with the smelly fish by the third time. :D

And how would you feel at 4th, 5th, 6th, etc. etc. etc.? :eek:

lol The visual I got was of a big guy working out in the cabin directly above my cabin.:eek:

The big guy probably isn't working out at all. ;)

As for me, I go to the gym every morning to use the treadmill and/or elliptical, but it would be nice to do some aerobics/calisthenics in the privacy of my own cabin. After coffee of course. :D

Pia

I'm sure that Princess will air the workouts on TV in your cabin at an appropriate time--it's not like a DVD that you can just pop in at any time, thankfully!

Hmmmm....I just assumed they would put it on one channel and just let it run continuously. Guess not.

yay lemonade! and a workout in the cabin sounds like a good idea. trust me no one wants to see me working out in the gym, but would i really do it in the cabin? then again i've always considered it a good workout just trying to shave my legs in the shower! (i think that shower curtain also knows me better than my doctor!)

yay lemonade! and a workout in the cabin sounds like a good idea. trust me no one wants to see me working out in the gym, but would i really do it in the cabin? then again i've always considered it a good workout just trying to shave my legs in the shower! (i think that shower curtain also knows me better than my doctor!)

Try using an INTUITION and your struggles may be over.

Archived