Bummer - Missed an Upsell

Catrin

Hi Everyone,

Two weeks ago I wrote on these boards that I had been offered an "upgrade" (actually an UPSELL) from a 6A to Category 11 on the Inspiration for my upcoming cruise.

I declined the offer, because they wanted $1300.00 for the five of us.. which really wasn't a deal.

I came home from work tonight, and my mom gave me a message that Carnival had called again.

I spoke to the same rep who told me they had another offer - now for $540.00!! I said.. I will take it! And he said, I am sorry it is already GONE :(.

Oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be....but I told him to call me again if another one opened up!

Why couldn't have he just offered us one at that price to begin with!! Supply and Demand, as they say.....

Catrin

Hi Everyone,

Two weeks ago I wrote on these boards that I had been offered an "upgrade" (actually an UPSELL) from a 6A to Category 11 on the Inspiration for my upcoming cruise.

I declined the offer, because they wanted $1300.00 for the five of us.. which really wasn't a deal.

I came home from work tonight, and my mom gave me a message that Carnival had called again.

I spoke to the same rep who told me they had another offer - now for $540.00!! I said.. I will take it! And he said, I am sorry it is already GONE :(.

Oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be....but I told him to call me again if another one opened up!

Why couldn't have he just offered us one at that price to begin with!! Supply and Demand, as they say.....

Catrin

Your mother could not give them your cell or work number?

Steve

Archived