Hey Scubagirl....can you help?

luvmygirlz

Quote:

Originally Posted by d-lite-n-cruisin viewpost.gif

Anyone interested in AI excursions in Nassau, go to http://bahamascruiseexcursions.com/index.html for great deals on the Paradise Island AI Resort. Sems like a good deal to me, what do you guys think??

Prices: Adult $50

Children 4-17- $35

3 and Under-Free

Enjoy a fabulous day in Nassau and experience the services and amenities of our wonderful All Inclusive Beach Break Resort located on the world famous Paradise Island.

Relax by the spacious swimming pool or chill out on the beach and take in the beauty of the crystal clear waters and spectacular harbor view.

Your exclusive day pass includes all your food and beverages, and domestic house brand liquors, wine and beer. Have a cold Kalik, the national beer of the Bahamas, or enjoy the world famous Bahama Mamas. The choices are limitless.

ParadiseResort.jpgIn the Captain's Table Restaurant you will enjoy a delicious lunch buffet. The food is excellent and offers a wide variety of international as well as local favorites. Enjoy soups, salads, an array of main dishes and tasty desserts. And of course lots of ice cream for the kids.

Wahoo’s Pool Bar and Grill provides a wonderful setting for those who want to enjoy some tasty cocktails or a cold beer, and also offers lighter fare such as Hamburgers, Sandwiches, Salads, Chicken Wings, Conch Salad and more.

You can do as much or as little as you like. Our special All Inclusive Day pass includes a variety of daily activities including beach and poolParadiseIslandBikeTour.jpg volleyball, tennis, bike tours of Paradise Island, ping pong and much more!

A Children’s Club is available for kids aged 4-12 at no extra cost. Activities such as fish feeding, scavenger hunts and crafts will keep the kids busy while mom and dad relax by the pool.

Your Paradise Island All Inclusive Resort Day Pass provides you full access to the resort from 9am – 5pm. The resort is easy and safe to get to from your cruise ship port. You can take a quick taxi over the bridge, or take a 10 scenic minute water taxi.

ParadiseBeachBreak.jpgOur Special All Inclusive Resort day pass is offered EXCLUSIVELY through our site. To ensure the comfort of both our cruise ship clients and resort guests, space for this excursion is limited to 30 passengers per day. Be sure to book your excursion early while space allows.

For those looking for value and quality, and a relaxing day in our island paradise, this excursion is the perfect choice!

Is this the same place as Paradise Island Resourt Harbor? I was looking at the Island Marketing website.

If it is, where would you suggest going with kids, ages 7 - 18? looking for a beach, simple water toys, and maybe a slide.

Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by d-lite-n-cruisin viewpost.gif

Anyone interested in AI excursions in Nassau, go to http://bahamascruiseexcursions.com/index.html for great deals on the Paradise Island AI Resort. Sems like a good deal to me, what do you guys think??

Is this the same place as Paradise Island Resourt Harbor? I was looking at the Island Marketing website.

If it is, where would you suggest going with kids, ages 7 - 18? looking for a beach, simple water toys, and maybe a slide.

Thanks!

I've recently posted about this place (paradise island harbour resort). It's a dump. Dirty, filthy and no beach to speak of. RUN from this.. do not look back.

As for another option. I'd go to the wynhdam at Cable Beach. They have a nice beach on either side of the hotel, great lagoon for the little ones, a pool with a slide and access to the sheraton next door.

They list their prices at $40 (which includes a lunch coupon) but many have been able to get in for $15 just for asking.

PIHR should be torn down.... and soon.

Thanks Scubagirl. That was quick. I thought it might be the same, but wanted to make sure. They make it sound so appealing!

I was reading about Blackbeards and saw your pics. Can you tell me more about this place? What is there to do, how much, restrooms, etc.

Thanks!

Thanks Scubagirl. That was quick. I thought it might be the same, but wanted to make sure. They make it sound so appealing!

I was reading about Blackbeards and saw your pics. Can you tell me more about this place? What is there to do, how much, restrooms, etc.

Thanks!

Blackbeards is really quite nice.. not sure about the pricing.. but I'd guess the basic beach package is around $32/37..

There's plenty of free loungers, a souvenier and gift shop, large restrooms that you can easily change in. Outdoor showers to rinse off. Photographer, Grill and pavillion, snorkeling gear for hire, Stingrays adventure (extra $$ but you can watch from the walkway). Bacardi Bar on the beach and ladies selling beads and pareos etc.

You can also rent jetski's from independent vendors.

I have enjoyed this little island many times in the past. Never disappointed. Bring plenty of sunscreen, there's not alot of unbrellas or palm trees.. the only shade is up under the trees.

Archived