Zip lining in Jamaica

My husband and I signed up for it in Costa Rica, took the bus trip down, walked through the forest climbed the ladder on the first tree. Everyone went across including my husband, but me I couldn't do it. I was sweating profusely, the guide tried to have me go with him but watching the others zip across was too much terror for me. I climbed down, walked back through the forest alone saw several unusual animals but didn't have a camera because both of them were around my husbands neck, and got my book and waited for their return. I could hear screaming in the forest but I guess they were having a good time. I might have done it if I could have stopped at one zip but on that particular tour I would have had to went 4 times to be able to get down. My husband said he had fun but saw no wildlife because you are above it all and all he saw was trees. We paid $99 each for the trip
Whatever you decide I hope you enjoy it!
Diane

Archived