****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

I did go! :p I'm still here! Headed out shortly for margaritas with a friend - I'll check in later.

Must pretend I'm on a cruise since I don't have anything booked right now. :(

AAAAAH.........Margaritas....that sounds good just about now!!!!:p

Are you on this list!!!!!!!!

1. Pugs ( Joe and Barbara)

2. Pugs 2 ( John and ?)

3. VaCruizer

4. BSQ and Bubba Q

5. Dafell

6. Dafell 2 ( Kids)

7. Endobaby ( Millie and guest)

8. Endobaby #2 (Guest and Guest)

9. Reammi 1

10. Reammi 2

11. Alcouple ( Ed and Rita)

12. Logie ( Lynn)

13. Boundingmaynard

14. Annual Cruiser

15. Elgruen 1

16. Elgruen 2

17. Jeffy294

18. Mahwah 1

19. Mahwah 2

20. 3dognite

21. MarylandLady

22. Gr8cruise

23. Crookedhalo 1

24. Crookedhalo 2

25. Pamelazzz 1

26. Pamelazzz 2

27. Pamelazzz 3

28. Jjay

29. HightownCO – Sharon and Daughter (16)

30. 1tuckersmom – Bobbie

31. Mdwstcruiser- Carol and Doug

32. Susieon

33. Lori-N-NY

34. Drobson Dan and Marie

35. Andy007

Carnival Freedom, Late July 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the ship

could change, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be Late July 2010. More on that will come as soon as info. from Carnival is posted.

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

Evening Lifers (WAKE UP SLEEPYHEADS!!)

I think I have just tasted the worst cough syrup known to man. A margarita would do nicely about now. Perhaps straight tequila even. :D

I am a happy lil BSQ. Angels Clinch the AL West! I'm looking forward to post season play!

ok. Back to your regular programming. Kona Coffee set to brew! Save me a few sips!

Morning Lifers! Page three will not do!

agree on the cough syrup. will switch to 151 rum tonight. If I'm gonna have a hangover in the morning, it should at least be from something that tastes good!

Who took my weather??? It's cloudy n actually a touch cool here in LaLa Land. I actually had to wear LONG SLEEVES!! Please send the sunshine back!

Turning off the coffee pot ... will circle back fo5r Mid-Day Pizza. : )

Thanks David for checking on Kaitlyn. She is back in school, but learning to "deal" with the pain....she is moving very slow and has sat out all week during cheer practice. She can't stand any long periods of time. I am just glad its happening now and not in November, our competition season!:eek: Hopefully she will be much better by then. Her coach suggested taking her to a chiropracter so this will be our next step. She had her first JV game today and I am sure she will come home tonight in MAJOR pain!:eek: :eek:

Anyway.....how is my Hailey doing? Learning to deal without her cast???? Was her leg tender and sore when the cast came off? I remember when Kaitlyn's cast came off, she was still sore. Don't forget to give her lots of kisses and hugs from us!!!!;) Take care!

Hope Kaitlyn is doing better.

Hailey is still walkng with a limp but getting better.

Baseball season is underway for the Tyler and Josh has started high school practice so back tot he normal for us. Hope everyone is well and ready for the weekend to get here.

For all thoses that sent me e-mails today, you have mail.....

Like I said in the e-mails, hope to have pricing soon, come chat with us and pass the time!!!!!!!

Good evening " Lifers"....I am starting to feel more like a regular teacher than a subb!!!!! I want to be retired for a few weeks, but I have a really hard time saying NO!!!!!!!

Well to any new " Lifers", come chat with us and get added to the list!!!!

We must start planning, cruise time will be here before you know it:eek: , ( I wish).....

Evening All,

Not much to talk about from this end tonight.

Went shopping today, would you believe that I am starting to Christmas shop?

Yeah for me....

Will be out of town for the week-end, so will be back to say hi on Monday..

Hope everyone has a great week-end.... Bobbie

Evening All,

Not much to talk about from this end tonight.

Went shopping today, would you believe that I am starting to Christmas shop?

Yeah for me....

Will be out of town for the week-end, so will be back to say hi on Monday..

Hope everyone has a great week-end.... Bobbie

Good for you on the Christmas shopping, I wish I could get to that!:confused:

I seem to be a last min. person.

Have a great weekend, enjoy!:)

Carnival Freedom, Late July 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the ship

could change, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be Late July 2010. More on that will come as soon as info. from Carnival is posted.

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

Are you on this list!!!!!!!!

1. Pugs ( Joe and Barbara)

2. Pugs 2 ( John and ?)

3. VaCruizer

4. BSQ and Bubba Q

5. Dafell

6. Dafell 2 ( Kids)

7. Endobaby ( Millie and guest)

8. Endobaby #2 (Guest and Guest)

9. Reammi 1

10. Reammi 2

11. Alcouple ( Ed and Rita)

12. Logie ( Lynn)

13. Boundingmaynard

14. Annual Cruiser

15. Elgruen 1

16. Elgruen 2

17. Jeffy294

18. Mahwah 1

19. Mahwah 2

20. 3dognite

21. MarylandLady

22. Gr8cruise

23. Crookedhalo 1

24. Crookedhalo 2

25. Pamelazzz 1

26. Pamelazzz 2

27. Pamelazzz 3

28. Jjay

29. HightownCO – Sharon and Daughter (16)

30. 1tuckersmom – Bobbie

31. Mdwstcruiser- Carol and Doug

32. Susieon

33. Lori-N-NY

34. Drobson Dan and Marie

35. Andy007

Hi, we are thinking of doing a cruise in july 2010. do you have any idea as to when more details on your trip will be available, ports, deposits, etc?

thanks tami

Hi Tami, the ports of call are Colon, Panama and Limon, Costa Rica. there will most likely be a third port of call, Cozumel or Costa Maya Mexico. Pricing will be out in about October, The pricing blew away anything I could do on my own, it is the way to go. 3 months out, If I had booked on my own it would have been over $1500 more. Besides we are the most fun loving group on the seven seas:D

Good morning all. Off to "w" today after spending my day yesterday in NYC at the 9/11 memorial services. Can't believe it's been 7 years. That day was a real awakening for me. I used to "w" across the street from the "towers". I lost 9 co-workers/friends that day. I ran for my life and realized what was truly important. I never went back to "w" in the city and I stay away from there as much as possible. 9/11 is the one day I'm drawn back and I meet up with all my former colleagues and the families of those we lost. It was a long and sad day.

Hope that wasn't to depressing - it's not something I talk about much but it is part of who I am.

Can't wait to hear about pricing!!! I need a new cruise to look forward to.

Good morning all. Off to "w" today after spending my day yesterday in NYC at the 9/11 memorial services. Can't believe it's been 7 years. That day was a real awakening for me. I used to "w" across the street from the "towers". I lost 9 co-workers/friends that day. I ran for my life and realized what was truly important. I never went back to "w" in the city and I stay away from there as much as possible. 9/11 is the one day I'm drawn back and I meet up with all my former colleagues and the families of those we lost. It was a long and sad day.

Hope that wasn't to depressing - it's not something I talk about much but it is part of who I am.

No it wasn't. Yesterday was tough all around....we spent two days waiting to hear from my cousin who worked in the towers. He went into shock and hid for two days before he called anyone:( We all just need to remember what happened and why.

Happy Friday everyone!

Hope Kaitlyn is doing better.

Hailey is still walkng with a limp but getting better.

Baseball season is underway for the Tyler and Josh has started high school practice so back tot he normal for us. Hope everyone is well and ready for the weekend to get here.

David....glad Hailey is getting better....she is too funny!!:p

Kaitlyn is going to the chiropractor on Monday and they want to take X-Rays of her back.

Well...now you guys will be busy with baseball.....lets us know about some of the games and we will come to watch. Especially when Josh plays against Cooper City....that should be interesting!:D

Good Morning Everyone!!

TGIF!!!:D :D

This has been the longest week ever.....its probably because we have been in school for 4 weeks now and this was our first FULL week of school so this made it a looooong weeeeeek.:eek:

Hope all is well and I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!

Merri, I can't believe its been 7 years either. I remember that day as if it was just yesterday. Whenever we are up in NJ, we always make a trip into NYC to "ground zero." The last few times we were there, they had a fence up around the whole area......has that changed? I remember taking school field trips there when I was a child.:(

I am looking forward to pricing too......I just need to keep my fingers crossed that the dates work for us. My niece Gabrielle will be going with us again, Kaitlyn also wants to bring her friend Ashley, and maybe even my Mom, sister, and brother and his wife. Even though Dave isn't too crazy about the family going.....he thinks that they are ALL NUTS!!:eek: :eek: I told him its a long ways off so they probably won't go!!:p

Archived