****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Coffee sounds good Ed, pour me a cup will you.

Mahwah, tell Kaitlyn to stick with the medical field, it is one of the only really secure area of employment these days.

Yellowstone is beautiful, but I'll take a cruise over the park any day! But then again Yellowstone is right here so I have been there, done that...lol.

Molly....I am going to encourage Kaitlyn to stick with the medical field because you are absolutely right.....it is the only really secure area of employment these days!! But you know kids.....they NEVER like to listen to their mothers!!:confused:

Good evening lifers!! We had a GREAT time in Tampa this weekend and the weather was beautiful during the day, but it was really chilly at night especially while we were walking around at the Florida Fair Grounds. Kaitlyn's squad came in 3rd place out of 6 squads. The girls weren't too happy, but they now know what they need to work on at this week's practice to get ready for the next competition.

Hope everyone is well. Unfortunately, on the way back from Tampa on Sunday...Kaitlyn started not feeling well and I just figured she was tired. Well......she was up all night with the stomach virus, couldn't keep anything down, but she finally had some soup tonight. Hoping she'll return to school tomorrow. Something is going around, everyone I talk to has been sick. I hope I don't get it!

Molly....I am going to encourage Kaitlyn to stick with the medical field because you are absolutely right.....it is the only really secure area of employment these days!! But you know kids.....they NEVER like to listen to their mothers!!:confused:

Good evening lifers!! We had a GREAT time in Tampa this weekend and the weather was beautiful during the day, but it was really chilly at night especially while we were walking around at the Florida Fair Grounds. Kaitlyn's squad came in 3rd place out of 6 squads. The girls weren't too happy, but they now know what they need to work on at this week's practice to get ready for the next competition.

Hope everyone is well. Unfortunately, on the way back from Tampa on Sunday...Kaitlyn started not feeling well and I just figured she was tired. Well......she was up all night with the stomach virus, couldn't keep anything down, but she finally had some soup tonight. Hoping she'll return to school tomorrow. Something is going around, everyone I talk to has been sick. I hope I don't get it!

Ugg. Stay healthy and hope Kaitlyn is much better soon. I had actual Noro a few years ago and it was awful - picked it up visiting family for my aunt's funeral - they had all picked it up at the nursing home the week before she passed away. The whole family had it except for DH and my nephew - they somehow were immune because they were certainly exposed! :eek: I hope to never have it again - it's the stomach bug from you know where!!!

Ugg. Stay healthy and hope Kaitlyn is much better soon. I had actual Noro a few years ago and it was awful - picked it up visiting family for my aunt's funeral - they had all picked it up at the nursing home the week before she passed away. The whole family had it except for DH and my nephew - they somehow were immune because they were certainly exposed! :eek: I hope to never have it again - it's the stomach bug from you know where!!!

Thanks Vacruizer for the well wishes!! I am keeping my fingers crossed that I don't get what she had!:( It was bad!!!!!!:( She did go back to school today and felt sick all over again with all of the makeup work she got!!! LOL

Good Evening "Lifers"!!!!!!

I know I have been absent again...

I have had a been of an issue with my Thyroid, I found a lump on my neck, My doctor took an ultrasound and seen the lump and sent me to a Thyroid doctor, which I went to today. My blood work shows Thyroid workup is good. So next Wednesday I get what they call a fine needle aspiration and Biopsy....The good news is that the thyorid doctor to me this, " If God came down to earth and told him he was going to give him Cancer and he gets to pick the spot , the doctor said he would pick the Thyroid , because the cure rate is easy and great...So with that being said I feel a little better. Of course I don't want to even think it is cancer, however they have to biopsy it....

So please keep me in your prayers.

Archived