****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Good Evening "Lifers"!!!!!!

I know I have been absent again...

I have had a been of an issue with my Thyroid, I found a lump on my neck, My doctor took an ultrasound and seen the lump and sent me to a Thyroid doctor, which I went to today. My blood work shows Thyroid workup is good. So next Wednesday I get what they call a fine needle aspiration and Biopsy....The good news is that the thyorid doctor to me this, " If God came down to earth and told him he was going to give him Cancer and he gets to pick the spot , the doctor said he would pick the Thyroid , because the cure rate is easy and great...So with that being said I feel a little better. Of course I don't want to even think it is cancer, however they have to biopsy it....

So please keep me in your prayers.

Oh, Pugs - you know you will be in our prayers. Hoping it turns out to be nothing. :(

Good Evening "Lifers"!!!!!!

I know I have been absent again...

I have had a been of an issue with my Thyroid, I found a lump on my neck, My doctor took an ultrasound and seen the lump and sent me to a Thyroid doctor, which I went to today. My blood work shows Thyroid workup is good. So next Wednesday I get what they call a fine needle aspiration and Biopsy....The good news is that the thyorid doctor to me this, " If God came down to earth and told him he was going to give him Cancer and he gets to pick the spot , the doctor said he would pick the Thyroid , because the cure rate is easy and great...So with that being said I feel a little better. Of course I don't want to even think it is cancer, however they have to biopsy it....

So please keep me in your prayers.

As always you are in our prayers. Please keep us posted on your progress. We will keep the coffee going for you. :)

Pugs, hope everything turns out well for you.

I also saw that the website does not show the summer of 2010 yet, BUT, I just happen to have my hands on the 2009-2010 Carnival brochure and the dates are in here up to Dec 2010. The dates for the 8 day Exotic Western Caribbean (Cozumel, Costa Rica and Panama) for July 2010 are the 3rd and 31st. July is the only month with 2 sailings. Hopefully Carnival will give us pricing soon!!!!!!!

Good morning " Lifers"

Yes the sailing and their dates , however Johna said no pricing as of Friday..... She said she will be calling everyday, as soon as she has the pricing in her hot little hands we will have it....:(..

I know I hate waiting also, but little else we can do.... That means if we don't have prices no one else does also....:D

Good afternoon " Lifers"

Dan, I sent another e-mail to Johna with your attachment in it , I ask her to check into it for us.

It was a lazy day for me, didn't really We had a little rain today, much needed!!!!!!!

Pugs, hope everything turns out well for you.

I also saw that the website does not show the summer of 2010 yet, BUT, I just happen to have my hands on the 2009-2010 Carnival brochure and the dates are in here up to Dec 2010. The dates for the 8 day Exotic Western Caribbean (Cozumel, Costa Rica and Panama) for July 2010 are the 3rd and 31st. July is the only month with 2 sailings. Hopefully Carnival will give us pricing soon!!!!!!!

Thanks for your well wishes.:)

I sent another e-mail to Johna with the attachment, should hear from her Monday

Sorry " Lifers"

False hope, I just got this e-mail back, I wish Carnivel would get it

together!!!!!!

Hi Barbara,

I am on the phone with Carnival and they are now saying that the group rates are not available still. I spoke with someone at Carnival earlier today and he said they were, but now that I've called back for them, they are not available...I still can't even pull a July sailing up in my system...sorry!! I know that you were given that piece of information but try going to Carnival and see if you can pull up the sailing and you won't be able to. That flyer he sent you may show the itineraries, but they are not solidified at this time. I am so sorry!! I should have had him go further in to the sailing to see if he could get rates but he can't. I wish there was something I could do!! I'm sure it has to do with this particular ship because I can get rates on other ships for late 2010.

This was my e-mail, I don't know what to say, I guess we wait!!!!!!!:(

Good moring all, good to see everyone is doing as well to be expected. The weather here in southern cal. a little wet, but the coffee is good and the honey do list still goes on.

I can't wait to we get the rates, even though that e-brochue had my hopes up high.:)

Dan

Good moring all, good to see everyone is doing as well to be expected. The weather here in southern cal. a little wet, but the coffee is good and the honey do list still goes on.

I can't wait to we get the rates, even though that e-brochue had my hopes up high.:)

Dan

I Know!!! Same here:)

OK " Lifers" ..... Question????? Do we still want to keep waiting for this cruise or do you want me to check on another? Let me know , I am open to what ever you want....

I am open to anything with this group except maybe the one with no sea days from San Juan.

I would love something with 3 or 4 sea days, though. :D

I am starting to wonder if maybe Carnival is going to change the itinerary since it's taking so long and the other stuff is showing available?

Archived