****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Lori! Good to see you on this thread!!! I hoped you might be interested when I sent you the link. With this so far away and to Panama, I might be able to get my Mom and Sister interested too.

At 'w' and need to hit it. Raining here and by afternoon, what's left of Gustav is supposed to hit. Could be up to 5" of rain in next few days.

Would sure like to see pricing soon and know for sure that the ship would be the Freedom!

Everyone have a good one.

Sharon2 (since there is already one)

Oh Yea!

I FINALLY get to say Good morning Lifers.

Now I`m happy.

Really guys I`m not lazy and sleep all day, I go to the gym early and when I get home and catch up on my daily chores, the day has turned into afternoon and thus why I`m always saying good afternoon.

Well at least I can still say good morning. Hope everyone has raincoats because it looks like all these storms are going to hit the entire US. Hopefully no one gets it too bad.

Kathy, I hope Kaitlyn is feeling better.

I keep saying I'm going to go to the gym early -- I can't get motivated that early! So off I go in the evening! Good for you!!!!:D

Hi MarylandLady,

Well the important thing is that you go, and good for you.:)

Excersie is important to me, and some days I would like to skip, but make myself do it and feel so much better when I do.

Pugs, I forgot to say that I do hope your sore throat gets better.

That is not a fun thing to have.

Really looking forward to getting to know everyone here and to cruise with you as well.

Sure looks as tho we picked a great bunch of people to be our new friends.

BSQ, how is your weather? Did you see the ship this past weekend, did you have a DOD?

I think for the first time I really didn't take notice of the ship. Odd since I know I was sitting outside around the time it's still in port on Monday. Still, yes I had a few DOD over the weekend. :rolleyes:

Weather is goofy here in Sunny So Cal. Or at least goofy at the coast ... well I suppose at Disneyland too, but ummm no never mind. :D It actually rained a few drops over the weekend. Today, was pea soup fog. Heard the ship foghorns all night. Kinda creepy in the wee hours of the morning.

man. I need a nap.

Well at least I can still say good morning. Hope everyone has raincoats because it looks like all these storms are going to hit the entire US. Hopefully no one gets it too bad.

Kathy, I hope Kaitlyn is feeling better.

Thanks David! Yes, Kaitlyn is feeling better, but now she is feeling sick just thinking about all of the make up work she must compete. Sometimes it is just easier to suck it up and go to school sick otherwise you have so much work!:eek: What is she doing now.......SLEEPING. She could be studying for her first test on Friday in Biology Honors!:eek:

I have my raincoat ready!:D

See you soon.:p

Good afternoon " Lifers".

Rain!!! Did some one say rain, oh now you know that nees to stop!!!!!

The kids got to me today!!!!TALK, TALK, TALK!!!!

I think moms gave them sugar for breakfast!!!!! I need to talk to those moms!

I am ready for a cruise, I need a big DOD today!!!!Some thing cold and , maybe strawberry!!!! or lime will do

Hi MarylandLady,

Well the important thing is that you go, and good for you.:)

Excersie is important to me, and some days I would like to skip, but make myself do it and feel so much better when I do.

Pugs, I forgot to say that I do hope your sore throat gets better.

That is not a fun thing to have.

Really looking forward to getting to know everyone here and to cruise with you as well.

Sure looks as tho we picked a great bunch of people to be our new friends.

The throat is a little better today, thanks for asking:)

Carnival Freedom, Late July 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the ship

could change, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be Late July 2010. More on that will come as soon as info. from Carnival is posted.

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

Should have pricing in a few weeks, keep peeping, if it is good and I know it will be it will go fast!!!!!

Maryland Lady and 1tuckersmom......I think thats AWESOME that you go to the gym!!! I had planned on going to the gym all summer while I was off, but went only a few times. You would think I would go since the school board pays for the membership. I really have no excuse except I am lazy. I need to get motivated. I planned on going while we were on the cruise, but never made it....not even once. Hubby went to the gym every day while we were on the cruise, he was up every day at 7am...not ME!! I really need to start going back to the gym.:(

1tuckersmom, you are correct when you said this is a great bunch of people......I have never met the nicest people! You are in for a real treat!;)

Maryland Lady and 1tuckersmom......I think thats AWESOME that you go to the gym!!! I had planned on going to the gym all summer while I was off, but went only a few times. You would think I would go since the school board pays for the membership. I really have no excuse except I am lazy. I need to get motivated. I planned on going while we were on the cruise, but never made it....not even once. Hubby went to the gym every day while we were on the cruise, he was up every day at 7am...not ME!! I really need to start going back to the gym.:(

1tuckersmom, you are correct when you said this is a great bunch of people......I have never met the nicest people! You are in for a real treat!;)

I second that - I used to spend 2 hours at the gym almost every night but fell off the exercise wagon a year or so ago when the disk problem in my neck started acting up again. :( I really need to get back, but every time I go I end up in pain for days again with my neck. :( I'm starting to think I'm just going to have to suffer through it so I don't gain any more weight back! I lost a lot a few years ago and have now gained it all back. :mad:

Top of the evening to all, looks like the list is growing and I'm just excited.

Nothing really going on in Southern Cal., but mom did turn 79 years young on Monday.:) I think this is a lot of fun and I do if the man up above permits, looking forward to July 2010.

Anyway, it's time for me to finish my honey do's for the day all.

Dan

I second that - I used to spend 2 hours at the gym almost every night but fell off the exercise wagon a year or so ago when the disk problem in my neck started acting up again. :( I really need to get back, but every time I go I end up in pain for days again with my neck. :( I'm starting to think I'm just going to have to suffer through it so I don't gain any more weight back! I lost a lot a few years ago and have now gained it all back. :mad:

Hello everyone. It is very hot in NJ and it will be 90 tomorrow for the first day of school. I have some unhappy children at the moment. Looks like we will have heavy rain all day on Saturday but we need it since it hasn't rained much since late July. I'm off from "w" this week and I'm exhausted from hanging with the girls - shopping and cheerleading - their life!!!!

Anyway, I walk 4 miles every day before "w" and then 5 miles on Saturday and Sunday. I love to walk outside and really don't like the treadmill but once late November comes I have no choice as it starts to get cold. I have been known to walk outside in the bone chilling cold days of January. However, this year I decided to give in and join the free gym at "w". When I was walking around my building after work one day (I didn't get up early that morning so I walked after "w") I noticed the gym with quite a few unoccupied treadmills. I laughed because I could have been in there instead of walking the parking lot. So, I joined and even though I have a treadmill at home I figure if I get up in the morning and drive to "w" in my sweats I will actually go the gym before walking upstairs to go to "w". We shall see..... I was also a good girl and went to the gym everyday on the cruise as I was afraid I would get dizzy if I walked around the jogging trail on the upper deck of the ship 16 times:o !!!

Have a good night. Tomorrow when the girls go to school I'm heading to the beach!!!!! Now that is what I call relaxing....:)

Hello everyone. It is very hot in NJ and it will be 90 tomorrow for the first day of school. I have some unhappy children at the moment. Looks like we will have heavy rain all day on Saturday but we need it since it hasn't rained much since late July. I'm off from "w" this week and I'm exhausted from hanging with the girls - shopping and cheerleading - their life!!!!

Anyway, I walk 4 miles every day before "w" and then 5 miles on Saturday and Sunday. I love to walk outside and really don't like the treadmill but once late November comes I have no choice as it starts to get cold. I have been known to walk outside in the bone chilling cold days of January. However, this year I decided to give in and join the free gym at "w". When I was walking around my building after work one day (I didn't get up early that morning so I walked after "w") I noticed the gym with quite a few unoccupied treadmills. I laughed because I could have been in there instead of walking the parking lot. So, I joined and even though I have a treadmill at home I figure if I get up in the morning and drive to "w" in my sweats I will actually go the gym before walking upstairs to go to "w". We shall see..... I was also a good girl and went to the gym everyday on the cruise as I was afraid I would get dizzy if I walked around the jogging trail on the upper deck of the ship 16 times:o !!!

Have a good night. Tomorrow when the girls go to school I'm heading to the beach!!!!! Now that is what I call relaxing....:)

The Beach:eek: no kids:eek: relaxing:eek: ...I should be packed in your suitcase!!!

Top of the evening to all, looks like the list is growing and I'm just excited.

Nothing really going on in Southern Cal., but mom did turn 79 years young on Monday.:) I think this is a lot of fun and I do if the man up above permits, looking forward to July 2010.

Anyway, it's time for me to finish my honey do's for the day all.

Dan

I know July 2010 sounds so far off, but it will go fast. :) I planned the last group 15 mo. out and it was a lot of fun....

Glad to have you join us...:D

I remember your neck issue, better take it easy!:)

Carnival Freedom, Late July 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the ship

could change, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be Late July 2010. More on that will come as soon as info. from Carnival is posted.

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

Good morning Lifers.:D Sure will be happy when we get banners, etc. :rolleyes: Coffee is ready......come on over......:)

Thanks for the coffee! I really neee it this morning since I'm up at this hour. :rolleyes: Off to lend moral support for my sister and take pictures as my nephew starts his first day of kindergarten. :D He's excited to ride the big bus, she's a wreck worrying that he'll get lost, or not on the right bus after school, etc. I keep telling her that you kinder teachers out there are pros at this stuff and he'll be fine!

Thanks for the coffee! I really neee it this morning since I'm up at this hour. :rolleyes: Off to lend moral support for my sister and take pictures as my nephew starts his first day of kindergarten. :D He's excited to ride the big bus, she's a wreck worrying that he'll get lost, or not on the right bus after school, etc. I keep telling her that you kinder teachers out there are pros at this stuff and he'll be fine!

Good morning all. Vacruizer - I remember when my oldest went to kinder. I followed the bus. I'm grown a lot since then!!! Anyway, my girls are off to 11th grade, 8th grade and 6th grade today. They seem to be moving in slow motion this morning. Have a great day everyone!!!:)

Archived