****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Pugs, I can relate to baseball injuries.

Our son played all durning his T-ball, little league, high school, and college years.

Played first base and pitcher, we have had our share of injuries over the years.

My DH was a high school baseball coach , so we are a huge BB family.

Anyway do hope your John will be fine .... Keep us posted. Bobbie

Hi to everyone this morning.

Much cooler here, and that makes things pleasent to be outside more.

Ed, how is your Alabama weather?

What`s up with your AC, fixed I hope.

BQS, how`s your cough? Do hope you and all the injury group here are doing better.

I am feeling some better, except for the cough, and that is still very much with me.:(

Hi to everyone this morning.

Much cooler here, and that makes things pleasent to be outside more.

Ed, how is your Alabama weather?

What`s up with your AC, fixed I hope.

Weather here is a little cool also. Low 80's during the day and down to 60 at night.

AC is fixed. Just needed power cycled to get rid of the little Alabama cooties.:D

Hi Everyone!

Its been a few days since I have been on, its been real hectic around here, but that doesn't mean I haven't been thinking of all my cruise critic friends!:D I have such a headache today. I was testing K, 1st and 2nd grades today and I have to do this again tomorrow. I think I need glasses because the small print is getting smaller! Hope all is well with everyone!!

1tuckersmom...sorry to hear that you are still coughing. I know that can get annoying. I usually get that annoying cough at least twice a year, sometimes more, since I work so closely with children.

Dafell...I miss you guys!! Sorry we couldn't make it last Sunday, I had so much to do and I was stuck at cheer camp again that day until 3pm. I told David to go over to your house without me, but he was in the middle of doing yard work among other things and didn't want to stop....GOOD MAN!:D And...how's my Hailey doing, is she back to normal yet? Did your Satellite guy come on time or did you have to wait all day for him? Thanks for asking about Kaitlyn...this is the latest...she is still out of cheerleading. Sunday it will be 2 weeks since she got hurt. She went to a chiropractor this week, he gave her some adjustments and she had therapy 3 times this week, heat and shock treatments. If she isn't any better by next week, he wants to run a series of x-rays to see if there is something else going on. She is going to start practicing again next week, I do think she is nervous because she is afraid of being in pain. Basketball try-outs start next week so she needs to get back into it for she can try out next Thursday.:eek: To be honest....I am alittle upset with the coaches that were hired for cheer camp because when Kaitlyn got hurt, they made her keep going even when she was crying in pain. Now, we have to go through all of this!:( Geez...cheerleading is nothing like when I grew up.....its real tough! BUT, she loves it!:D Kaitlyn plays Davie this Saturday and we will be at their field.

Pugs....what is going on with John??? Did he get his MRI done? I hope its nothing serious...keep us posted.

Mr. Ed.....sounds like you are having nice weather. I can't wait until it gets down in the 60's at night here. Its still very hot down here.

Reammi.....where is my email?????:confused: Hope everything is okay with you and your family. Tell Charlie we said hello.

Thank God tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!!!

[

Reammi.....where is my email?????:confused: Hope everything is okay with you and your family. Tell Charlie we said hello.

Hi Kathy!! I'm still here - hanging around!!! How is Kaitlyn? I know about cheer injuries and the coach's encouraging the kids to continue even when they are obviously in pain. I have so been there :mad:. I do owe you an email. I promise to try tomorrow. It has been SO, SO, SO busy with all the happenings on Wall Street at "w". I've been in non stop strategy sessions and I was a Merrill Lynch employee for 16 years - so my phone has been ringing off the hook. There are a lot of worried people. My company is thriving - probably the only time I will verbalize that I'm glad they are so conservative - most of the time it infuriates me - but not today!!! I got my performance review today at "w" and I was able to persuade my manager to let me "w" from home on Monday's. I am so happy :D. I will be glad to not have to drive 120 miles roundtrip to "w" one day a week and my wallet will be happy too!!! Ok, I'm gonna sort the laundry and clean up a little because the cleaning lady is coming tomorrow - I know that makes no sense but it's what I do. I clean before the cleaning lady gets here - somewhere, somehow there is some logic to that. Have a good night and I'll work on that email.

Reammi, I am so glad you clean before your cleaning lady shows up.

I do that as well, and this blows my friend`s mind.

She thinks I am crazy, but that is just what I do.

I feel much better knowing that our cleaning lady does not have lots to clean up.

Sometimes DH can get a bit messy.:D

Good night all.

Hi Everyone!

Dafell...I miss you guys!! Sorry we couldn't make it last Sunday, I had so much to do and I was stuck at cheer camp again that day until 3pm. I told David to go over to your house without me, but he was in the middle of doing yard work among other things and didn't want to stop....GOOD MAN!:D And...how's my Hailey doing, is she back to normal yet? Did your Satellite guy come on time or did you have to wait all day for him? Thanks for asking about Kaitlyn...this is the latest...she is still out of cheerleading. Sunday it will be 2 weeks since she got hurt. She went to a chiropractor this week, he gave her some adjustments and she had therapy 3 times this week, heat and shock treatments. If she isn't any better by next week, he wants to run a series of x-rays to see if there is something else going on. She is going to start practicing again next week, I do think she is nervous because she is afraid of being in pain. Basketball try-outs start next week so she needs to get back into it for she can try out next Thursday.:eek: To be honest....I am alittle upset with the coaches that were hired for cheer camp because when Kaitlyn got hurt, they made her keep going even when she was crying in pain. Now, we have to go through all of this!:( Geez...cheerleading is nothing like when I grew up.....its real tough! BUT, she loves it!:D Kaitlyn plays Davie this Saturday and we will be at their field.

Good morning Lifers - Ed must be sleeping in today!

Mahwah - ooooh, I'd have been livid with those coaches. Back problems are not something you want to mess around with - and they can follow you for life if you are not careful. Trust me - I know. I have a neck problem that has plagued me for over 10 years and may well do so the rest of my life.

Do tell Kaitlyn to be safe out there. I read an article recently where cheerleading had the highest injury (and serious injury) rate of any sport - even more than football. Make sure she takes care of herself first so she'll be in better shape to go back to what she loves. :)

first things first since I'm behind a few days reading. Pugs, hope John is doing well.

A good moring to you all, and a happy Friday! It has been a long week for MissQ here. Got a new boss at the w place ... I had the pacific Ocean between me and my previous boss. Most of you can guess what that means. :rolleyes: Have one of the Hawaii Bosses as well as Hawaii Dude in town this week too. Spent nearly 3 hours at the ER with him yesterday (minor incident) ... I tell ya I need the weekend ... BubbaQ thinks I need a really large margarita made with 4 shots of tequila. Cough is still hanging around, but it's waaaay better. Only wakes me up once a night now. :)

ANYWAY. That's my hectic week, let me tell you about my morning!

I am sitting here in the dark on my sofa, looking out the over smooth as glass harbor. The rythmic sound of waves rolling onto shore drifting through my open windows. I've been up since 3am (coughing) and can't get back to sleep (stress) so I decided to walk to the front of the house and have a look outside. There in the distance was a familiar red white and blue funnel. I've sat here for the better part of an hour listening to the waves, and watching the Paradise pull into port. I'd never seen a ship come to a stop, pivot, and back up into it's finaly parking spot. Quite a graceful and peaceful sight.

I think I saw the funnel yawn. I lifted my Lifer coffee mug up to it and stuck my tongue out! :p (serves it right!)

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Good morning, I mean afternoon everyone. Glad it is Friday!! Woke up this morning to a dead battery in a car with 15,000 miles and I was not a happy camper. Got my daughter to school late and spent the next 2 1/2 hours at the car dealer service center. Lucky for me the guy there is great and took care of the battery and also threw in a free oil change, which was needed. Anything free these days is good.

Kathy, sorry to hear that Kaitlyn is still in pain, hopefully the treatments will help. Give us a call this weekend if you want to try to get together.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Happy weekend everyone!

BSQ - your description of the ship sailing in made me feel like i was almost on vacation for just a few minutes and boy did I need that after this week! The mortgage world is crazy right now with all the financial news of the last few weeks and rates are way down.

Luckily I work for one of the big ones still in business and still have a job!:eek:

Good Evening " Lifers"!!!!!!

Well John had his MRI today, we will not know anything till Tuesday, the report will be with the doctor on Monday and we have a visit for Tuesday at 3 pm.....

He still has pain , he can't throw , so no baseball for now, John and his dad is driving me crazy!!!!! They can't live without base ball, I don't know which one is worst..... Can I come stay at one of your homes:confused: I'll be good:D ...I don't eat much and I am potty trained, I have already been to school, so I will be low cost!!!!!! LOL

Hi Everyone!

Its been a few days since I have been on, its been real hectic around here, but that doesn't mean I haven't been thinking of all my cruise critic friends!:D I have such a headache today. I was testing K, 1st and 2nd grades today and I have to do this again tomorrow. I think I need glasses because the small print is getting smaller! Hope all is well with everyone!!

1tuckersmom...sorry to hear that you are still coughing. I know that can get annoying. I usually get that annoying cough at least twice a year, sometimes more, since I work so closely with children.

Pugs....what is going on with John??? Did he get his MRI done? I hope its nothing serious...keep us posted.

Mr. Ed.....sounds like you are having nice weather. I can't wait until it gets down in the 60's at night here. Its still very hot down here.

Reammi.....where is my email????? Hope everything is okay with you and your family. Tell Charlie we said hello.

Thank God tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!!!

Kathy, with Kaitlyn and John's ( Back, leg, arm and what ever else) we could get a group rate!!!!!!:eek:

Well here we are another weekend waiting on prices!!!!!!!I need a cruise now, I will even go without theses babies I have here!!!!! ( John and Dad)...

Let me go look at Carnival's site maybe be I could get a job on the ship!!!!!LOL:rolleyes: Do you think they need a teacher!!!!!!

Carnival Freedom, Late July 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the ship

could change, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be Late July 2010. More on that will come as soon as info. from Carnival is posted.

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

Reammi, I am so glad you clean before your cleaning lady shows up.

I do that as well, and this blows my friend`s mind.

She thinks I am crazy, but that is just what I do.

I feel much better knowing that our cleaning lady does not have lots to clean up.

Sometimes DH can get a bit messy.:D

Good night all.

I am so glad I am not alone!!! :D

Good Evening " Lifers"!!!!!!

Can I come stay at one of your homes:confused: I'll be good:D ...I don't eat much and I am potty trained, I have already been to school, so I will be low cost!!!!!! LOL

if you do windows ... come on down! LOL

Evening Lifers! Just a quick hellow as I am just getting home from W, and I think I am going to work on the aforementioned Margarita. Prolly won't be able to type later. :D enjoy your FRIDAY!!

Good Evening Lifers, I have been looking at Auto's for John all day,

I can not even tell you how much they cost!!!!! However we have to get him one, I can't go on dates with him and he is not going to get mine!!!!!

Dads SUV is way to big, I don't even want to think about him and a V8 !!!!!

( I don't mean a V8 juice)....:rolleyes:

We will have John's MRI results back Tuesday, not playing Baseball is killing him!!!! He loves his baseball!!!!

I really want a cruise in my siggy!!!!!!!

BSQ, are your windows on the first floor:confused: ....

Ed , coffe was great!!!!!

How are the "Lifers"???

Enjoy your Saturday evening, I will check in tomorrow, got to look at a few more auto ( He wants a truck)....

Archived