****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Well I made it, no results for a few days, now I play the waiting game! I am sore can't talk and it just plan hurts!!! I hope and pray it is nothing....

Doctor said not to talk too much , but he didn't say I can't type, so where are my "Lifers" at!!!!!!!:confused:

Stuck at the "w" place for another 15 minutes. Will check back in later tonight.

Type away!

Well I made it, no results for a few days, now I play the waiting game! I am sore can't talk and it just plan hurts!!! I hope and pray it is nothing....

Doctor said not to talk too much , but he didn't say I can't type, so where are my "Lifers" at!!!!!!!:confused:

We are always here. :D

Hi Everyone, I need your prayers too. I have a disease called pulmonary hypertension and due to the IV meds, last year I came down with Sepsis which almost killed me. I am having some of the same symptoms now and have to go the hospital tomorrow. Please pray that it's antibiotic treatment only. Thanks! DIane

Pugs...glad to hear you made it....I think the needle is the worst part!:(

We will keep you in our prayers as you wait for the results.;)

LOL - just when I was starting to feel old! Had to have the hairdresser do something different when I went Monday to cover up the grays that are starting - you are making me feel a lot better!

Glad I made you feel much better. Your grays are just starting????? I started years ago (20 to be exact) and I have been covering up ever since!!:D:D Hubby tells me all the time just to "go gray" and I tell him that I am too "young" to go gray!!:eek:

Hi Everyone, I need your prayers too. I have a disease called pulmonary hypertension and due to the IV meds, last year I came down with Sepsis which almost killed me. I am having some of the same symptoms now and have to go the hospital tomorrow. Please pray that it's antibiotic treatment only. Thanks! DIane

Oh Diane, I am sorry to hear this and of course we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Good Luck at the hospital tomorrow, keep us posted!;)

Good morning Lifers. :D Coffee is about ready. :p

Lets not have anymore sickness here. Everyone needs to get well so we can do the cruise thing. :rolleyes: Our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone. Let us know, Diane, how things are going. I know Barbara will let us know. :D

Lets not have anymore sickness here. Everyone needs to get well so we can do the cruise thing. :rolleyes: Our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone. Let us know, Diane, how things are going. I know Barbara will let us know. :D

Good Morning Mr. Ed! You are up way toooo early this morning...don't you ever sleep????:rolleyes::D

Hi Everyone! Thanks for your well-wishes and prayers. I am not in the hospital yet so that's a good sign. They took some tests today and should have some prelim results tomorrow. I am still feeling very run down and tired but the fever seems to be a bit less today. Here's hoping that it continues to go down. I guess it's better I got this over with now so I can cruise! I have one coming up in June and don't want to miss it!!!!

Hi Everyone! Thanks for your well-wishes and prayers. I am not in the hospital yet so that's a good sign. They took some tests today and should have some prelim results tomorrow. I am still feeling very run down and tired but the fever seems to be a bit less today. Here's hoping that it continues to go down. I guess it's better I got this over with now so I can cruise! I have one coming up in June and don't want to miss it!!!!

Glad you are at least feeling a little better. We are keeping you in our prayers - keep us posted how you are doing.

Glad I made you feel much better. Your grays are just starting????? I started years ago (20 to be exact) and I have been covering up ever since!!:D:D Hubby tells me all the time just to "go gray" and I tell him that I am too "young" to go gray!!:eek:

I saw one or two in my twenties but this is the first big patch of them. I didn't notice them until I saw one of the pictures taken of me on the Glory - the flash must have reflected off them and I suddenly felt very old! I refuse to go gray before I'm 40! :p Not that 40 is very far away, but it's the principle!

I saw one or two in my twenties but this is the first big patch of them. I didn't notice them until I saw one of the pictures taken of me on the Glory - the flash must have reflected off them and I suddenly felt very old! I refuse to go gray before I'm 40! :p Not that 40 is very far away, but it's the principle!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Diane, glad to see you are not in the hospital...just take it easy and relax.;)

Barbara, how are you feeling today....still hurts to talk? Hope today was better!:)

Well...lifers.....you may want to get off the road, my 15 year old daughter, Kaitlyn, is D-R-I-V-I-N-G....UGH! She has had her learners permit since July, but was scared to death to drive ever since she hit a curb back in the summer. About a month ago, I finally got her back in the car, but she would only drive back and forth to school, less than 2 miles away. Today and yesterday, I got her to drive from our house to cheer practice, 20 minutes away. She is feeling more confident, but makes me alittle nervous when she waits to stop when coming up to a red light or coming up to a car in front of us and I am constantly trying to brake on the passenger side, I want to grab the door!:rolleyes: I am not ready for this whole driving thing!!! God help me!!:eek::confused:

Diane, glad to see you are not in the hospital...just take it easy and relax.;)

Barbara, how are you feeling today....still hurts to talk? Hope today was better!:)

Well...lifers.....you may want to get off the road, my 15 year old daughter, Kaitlyn, is D-R-I-V-I-N-G....UGH! She has had her learners permit since July, but was scared to death to drive ever since she hit a curb back in the summer. About a month ago, I finally got her back in the car, but she would only drive back and forth to school, less than 2 miles away. Today and yesterday, I got her to drive from our house to cheer practice, 20 minutes away. She is feeling more confident, but makes me alittle nervous when she waits to stop when coming up to a red light or coming up to a car in front of us and I am constantly trying to brake on the passenger side, I want to grab the door!:rolleyes: I am not ready for this whole driving thing!!! God help me!!:eek::confused:

LOL, I can totally relate. My son just started driving. I find myself afraid he's going to run off the road. He rides the white line! Talk about gray hair. I think I have a lot more now...

Thanks for your well wishes everyone. I'm just taking it easy tonight. Reading the cruise critic board takes my mind off of everything except glorious vacation....

Diane you have my prayers! Please let us know how you are doing. I will be thinking of you. Prayers are on the way !!!!!

OH !!!!! Mr. ED!!!!!!!!!

Still hurts a little, black and blue, but I am hanging in there!!!!

Ed you need to sleep!!!!!

My daughter wanted to come home to be with me, but I told her not to, that I will be OK, she has a family to take care of....I sure do miss her....You know your baby girl will alway be your baby, even if she is 30!!!!!

Diane , I glad your still home, are you packed for your June cruise , LOL

Good morning Lifers. :D We are leaving this morning to do a little of the Lousiana 'stuff'. (New Orleans style) We are going to a friend's house we met on a cruise to Canada some time ago. (cruising is great) Someone else will have to make the coffee for a while. :p

Good morning Lifers. :D We are leaving this morning to do a little of the Lousiana 'stuff'. (New Orleans style) We are going to a friend's house we met on a cruise to Canada some time ago. (cruising is great) Someone else will have to make the coffee for a while. :p

Have a great trip, Ed!

Archived