Final Packing list

mom2agr8boy

I just wanted to see if somebody would look over my packing list for September 14. I am trying to make sure I have everything ready.

Brown slacks

black slacks

blue jeans X 2

black/white skirt

blue/black dress

pink wind suit

red button up shirt

red turtle neck

red long sleave t-shirt

****e 1/2 sleave t-shirt

black short sleave

white short sleave

black tank

white tank

blue seater

white button up shirt

hat

flannel shirt button up X2

gloves

rain coat with removable lining

flease coat

hiking boots

black dressy boots

power strip

make up

socks

undies including under armour

sleep clothes

chargers for phone, computer, and camera

deoderant

tripod

Carry on back pack for plane

(this back pack is for my camera, lenses and a place for my computer, but it has a small storage place on top)

Camera

computer

passport

wallet with ID

gum

hand sanitizer (not sure if I can take a small bottle in airport?)

toothbrush/paste (We will be having about an 8 hour trip. I will have to brush)

nabs

word search

pen

pad to make notes on

I am leaving next week and my list is very much like yours. However I am not taking any tank tops,skirts or dresses. You may want to throw in a highlighter so you don't miss any of the fun things you want to do. Have fun on your trip.

Here are the items I was glad I had on my June cruise and independent land tour after the cruise:

Waterproof jacket and shoes, wind pants, fleece pants, silk long underwear, earmuffs, convertible mittens, merino wool socks, wipes, homemade ziploc cover for camera, nightlight, travel alarm clock, power strip, Alaska Cruise Handbook and Map, Milepost, Northern Lights Coupon Book, lanyard, Shout Wipes, backpack, extra rechargeable camera batteries, postage stamps, ginger root capsules, important Alaska phone numbers programmed into my cell phone.

Here is the item I did not bring, but wish I had:

Insulated hot drink mug

i think your list is good but i would also leave the tank tops at home unless you are going to wear them under another top. i take a deoderizer for the bathroom. it just keeps the room fresh. also i go to a higher upscale department store and ask for the samples of face creams and perfume and take them on the cruise. they take up much less space and comply with the new airline rules. DONT FORGET YOUR BATTERY OPERATED CLOCK. they dont supply them in the cabins and mine really came in handy. have a great time and you will love alaska.

i think your list is good but i would also leave the tank tops at home unless you are going to wear them under another top. i take a deoderizer for the bathroom. it just keeps the room fresh. also i go to a higher upscale department store and ask for the samples of face creams and perfume and take them on the cruise. they take up much less space and comply with the new airline rules. DONT FORGET YOUR BATTERY OPERATED CLOCK. they dont supply them in the cabins and mine really came in handy. have a great time and you will love alaska.

The tank tops are for layering.

I've seen a couple of people post this..why the backpack and Insulated hot drink mug? just curious...

I think the backpack would be for taking on shore, to carry extra layers, snacks, etc. The insulated mug is for while on deck, it is nice to have a spillproof mug full of hot chocolate/coffee, etc., that you can carry around with you, especially if it's chilly.

I'm in the middle of packing for the Norweigen Pearl. We leave this saturday.

I'm taking packages of Hot choc mix in case the Pearl doesn't have any. I know that Princess ships don't have hot choc. That's what I'll be using my insulated cup will have in it. I'm not a coffee drinker.

I'm taking packages of Hot choc mix in case the Pearl doesn't have any. I know that Princess ships don't have hot choc. That's what I'll be using my insulated cup will have in it. I'm not a coffee drinker.

I tink I read that NCL has hot choc mix on the NCL board. I think I will just pick up an insulated mug in Alaska if I decide I want one.

Princess ships do have hot chocolate - in the dining rooms. Ordering a pot at breakfast is a decadent indulgence.:)

Archived