Table sizes on the Victory

mark&christa

Hello, Does anyone know the tables sizes on the Victory. WE know they have tables for 2 and booth for 4. We are having a large wedding party and are trying to figure out the seating arrangements. Does anyone know how many seats the larger tables have. Thanks for your help

Merry Maker,

We are going on the Victory next March, 2009. We chose the ship because of the itinerary. We are doing the Southern Caribbean with no sea days. Is this the itinerary that you had? We were a little disappointed to see that the Victory does not have a reservation only supper club. We have enjoyed these on our last 6 cruises and really enjoyed the experience. If you did the same itinerary, what excursions do you recommend? We have never been to St. Lucia or St. Kitts and the time we went to both Antigua and Domenica, we did not tour, just went into town so this time we definitely want to explore the islands. We always travel with friends and in our past cruises we have had the petition unlocked and opened between our balconies, do you know if they will do that on the Victory? I have been hearing conflicting stories on this. I appreciate any info that you can give me on the Victory.

Archived