The difference between the Holiday and Fantasy

1sttimer2009

The show takes place at a garbage dump where the cats live. Each cat comes out and tells their story through song and dance. The whole set is designed to replicate the items you'd find at a dump, such as tires, but in a larger scale based on the size of the humans who are playing the cats.

It's really a great show, and I would love to go on the Fantasy just to see the CATS lounge!

Thank you for your explanation. Clarification was all I was really looking for.

Like the OP I am intrigued by a supposed luxury cruise liner with a lounge replicated like a garbage dump.

I'm looking forward to going to CATS lounge. (I saw a production of "Cats" in Memphis.) I love the themes they use on different ships. My favorite is on the Sensation - 'A Touch of Class' piano bar. Soooo cool; basically black and white. The barstools are huge hands, the entire room decor is great, b/w piano keyboard. All is black and white except for the red painted fingernails on the barstools.:)

I'm looking forward to going to CATS lounge. (I saw a production of "Cats" in Memphis.) I love the themes they use on different ships. My favorite is on the Sensation - 'A Touch of Class' piano bar. Soooo cool; basically black and white. The barstools are huge hands, the entire room decor is great, b/w piano keyboard. All is black and white except for the red painted fingernails on the barstools.:)

That's interesting because I really did not like those big scary hands.

But I love the Sensation....it's a lovely boat.

The Fantasy has the same lounge, but it is decorated in an Egyptian theme and is quite striking.

Somehow I missed the Cat's Lounge on Fantasy:eek:

As for the atrium, I guess it gives an airy feeling while you are standing in line at the purser's desk?

Girl's cruise: Holiday '06, Fantasy '07. This year we all chose to sail the Holiday again because it was our favorite of the two. We loved both ships, each in it's own way but the atrium wasn't important to us and we love the more intimate feel of the Holiday. Atriums and bigger is great, we liked the variety of the two but it wasn't enough to sway us from the Holiday again.

JSC III - October 16, 2008!

Donna

Archived