Onboard Credit - where do I find

PGBSAB

I received two onboard credits for my upcoming Glory cruise. Carnival forwarded to me a new statement showing a credit, but it only is showing the first amount, not both. I know there is some place on the website to check this, but I can't seem to located...can someone please direct me?

By the way...it does pay to keep checking the website for, in this economy every little bit helps.

I received two onboard credits for my upcoming Glory cruise. Carnival forwarded to me a new statement showing a credit, but it only is showing the first amount, not both. I know there is some place on the website to check this, but I can't seem to located...can someone please direct me?

By the way...it does pay to keep checking the website for, in this economy every little bit helps.

We're supposed to be getting OBC as well, but couldn't find it on the website. I want to make sure it is in place before we leave on our cruise.

LogIn and go to MyCruise and My Documents and let the program re-display your document package and check the "statement" near the end. Mine has a box below the detailed statement for credits. My credits were displayed within hours. ken

Same here, is this what they do now, do we have to bring the old statement and the new one showing the difference.

My TA is out until Sept. I'll email him when he returns. Still have some time.

BTW, I just put clear packing tape on my luggage tags. Works great! Now I'm getting in the mindset of my cruise!

Archived