Shogun would like to say thank you

Shogun

Hi Folks,

Shogun would like to say thank you for all the kind words, you my fellow Cruise Critics have said about my storries, for your good wishes and support. Many folk come to CC and complain say things thank I think they would not say in public, but it is nice to come home from work switch on my PC and read the nice helpful words that so many of you have to say.

Now some will know we have a big adventure or is it stress filled few days planned for Dec as we fly south to meet Santa on the beech.

Please do not worry if we get stranded thousand's of miles from our ship or arrive just in time to see it sail over the horizon I will be on holiday and I will be stress free and happy just not as happy as I could have been if I was on the ship.

yours Shogun

Hi Folks,

Shogun would like to say thank you for all the kind words, you my fellow Cruise Critics have said about my storries, for your good wishes and support. Many folk come to CC and complain say things thank I think they would not say in public, but it is nice to come home from work switch on my PC and read the nice helpful words that so many of you have to say.

Now some will know we have a big adventure or is it stress filled few days planned for Dec as we fly south to meet Santa on the beech.

Please do not worry if we get stranded thousand's of miles from our ship or arrive just in time to see it sail over the horizon I will be on holiday and I will be stress free and happy just not as happy as I could have been if I was on the ship.

yours Shogun

And of course if your suitcases arrive with you, your happiness will be complete. :D

Pia

Archived