Got the Blue Folder!

aussie57

Hi our tickets for our tropical Qld cruise on Pacific Sun 27/9 arrived today so we're more excited! No mention in any of the Shore tours info about the shuttle buses to Port Douglas from Cairns, so we're no wiser about their cost etc Found the anagram though!

Hi Lorraine

Yes, did the P&O dance LOL. We're actually trying to get BTB on the following cruise as we decided that after only 7 nights we won't want to get off! T/A is working on it for us but P&O are very slow getting back to her. Because we need a wheelchair cabin we're waitlisted I think.:)

ooohhh wow sailing on nov 1 and you got it lready! thats great!!!!!!

I think I'm going to ditch the dance and just kiss the blue folder all over when it arrives!!! Big occasion on sept 1 for us.....it'll be 99 days which means we are down from triple to DOUBLE digits!!!!!!!!!

Yay! The blue folder don't you just love them.

I got mine today too and it arrived complete with a bottle of wine! That was a surprise and a very nice gesture, I have never recieved wine in the post before.

Unfortuately DH doesn't drink wine, nor gets thrilled with the blue folder, so I am now eyeing it off thinking, "should I have my very own celebration"!

Archived