Oriana: Dry Cleaning

babyguk

Hi all

Do any of you know if there is a dry cleaning service offered on the Oriana? I am onboard next summer for 16 nights and am concerned for my ‘dry clean only’ garments. I have just returned from the Oceana, but she only offered a normal or speciality wash service (speciality wash was uses an eco friendly detergent and some form of special water jets).

Thanx

Al

:cool:

no solvent cleaning on any cruise line,only a water based system sorry (solvent is what we know as dry cleaning)

Did you mean any cruise line or just this one - I was on QE2 last week and had several dresses & suits dry cleaned - quick, cheap & very well done !

I was interested in this question as we are Ventura soon & the other half asked, but as its only 2 days, I suspect its a moot point anyway, but its a pity if P+O don't do it.

Karen

Did you mean any cruise line or just this one - I was on QE2 last week and had several dresses & suits dry cleaned - quick, cheap & very well done !

I was interested in this question as we are Ventura soon & the other half asked, but as its only 2 days, I suspect its a moot point anyway, but its a pity if P+O don't do it.

Karen

Karen, we had dry cleaning done on Arcadia in May, and Marco Polo in July this year.

Mary

Did you mean any cruise line or just this one - I was on QE2 last week and had several dresses & suits dry cleaned - quick, cheap & very well done!

Hi Karen

Yes the dry cleaning service is fantastic on the QE2, but I am just back from the Oceana and they have no dry cleaning service and the ironing service was dire! My non ironed shirts had fewer creases…lol. Have a fantastic cruise on the Ventura (no doubt that you will have a wonderful time on The Grand Dame in Oct).

Al

Archived