Topless Deck on Liberty

inanotherlife

I'm genuinely looking for a resolution...

Is there or is there not a topless sunbathing deck on the Liberty. My husband heard from a previous cruiser that there was, but nothing I've read leads to this conclusion.

I think the guy telling my husband this is just trying to pysch him out, but if there truly is a topless area I'd like to have been warned before coming upon it.

Anyone care to give us honest insight? :)

Is there or is there not a topless sunbathing deck on the Liberty. My husband heard from a previous cruiser that there was, but nothing I've read leads to this conclusion.

I think the guy telling my husband this is just trying to pysch him out, but if there truly is a topless area I'd like to have been warned before coming upon it.

There was... there is no more.. its an adult area.. no toplessness allowed

Carnival is getting more family friendly and beyond breast feeding.. the ta ta's are not family friendly LOL

Last I heard that they have done away with the topless area. I was on the Glory last October and it wasnt where everyone had said it was. So I think DH is safe!

There was... there is no more.. its an adult area.. no toplessness allowed

Carnival is getting more family friendly and beyond breast feeding.. the ta ta's are not family friendly LOL

I told him that Carnival has topless decks :p oh well, if he doesn't do the research (read CC) like I do, he won't know LOL

I'll just let him go looking out by the adults area everyday. "I dunno Dear, maybe they left before you got there!" ;)

I told him that Carnival has topless decks :p oh well, if he doesn't do the research (read CC) like I do, he won't know LOL

I'll just let him go looking out by the adults area everyday. "I dunno Dear, maybe they left before you got there!" ;)

Tell him your cabin is tops optional.

There isnt anymore topless sunbathing. At least not on Carnival anymore. Im not sure if i should be happy or sad about that. As nice as it is to be free with one self, its also nice that some people that you wouldnt want to see topless now have to cover up lol.

We were on the Elation over Labor Day weekend with a small group of open minded friends. The girls went topless on the adult deck and we had the best waiter service you could want. Sometimes two at a time. No one complained and we had a great time. Just stay away from the railing and don't stand up and show the world and you will be fine. We did have to tell people that couldn't read to take their kids and leave .

Just tell him that none of the outdoor decks have tops. :rolleyes::p:D

Archived