Thoughts about the Mariner

My family of 4 were on the Mariner the week of July 6th also and we loved this ship! We all had a fabulous time and by the way, we were also one number away from winnng that Bingo jackpot! We already booked Adventure for April 2008, no kids this time, 25th wedding anniversay. I hope the Adventure is as nice as the Mariner.

Thank you so much. I really enjoyed your review. I have cruised many times before on Celebrity, Disney and Princess. I will sail for the first time on RCCL Mariner November 9th. I am more excited now after reading your review. Hopefully you will be able to go on a cruise again in the near future.

Linda & Tom.

I'm glad you enjoyed your cruise on the Mariner. We were on the ship a couple of years ago, with my husband's sisters and their husbands, and had an amazing and wonderful time.

Now I'm going on that ship again in October, just my mother and myself. Can't wait to be back on board!!

I LOVE your review and I LOVE the Mariner...you really made me feel like I was Back Home again!

Every time we step our first foot on board my travel partner says..."we're home!!!"

24 days and counting till I get to go back home!

I LOVE your review and I LOVE the Mariner...you really made me feel like I was Back Home again!

Every time we step our first foot on board my travel partner says..."we're home!!!"

24 days and counting till I get to go back home!

Heya sister! ;)

thanks you made the cruise come to life.

We will be going on the Mariner in Sept. can hardly wait.

Can you tell me where the ice skating is done. Is there a rink or is it on stage. I could not find it on the deck plans.

thanks in advance for any info

ole ole Dot

Hey ole ole Dot:

The ice skating rink is I believe on the 3rd deck toward the front of the ship. It is just an ice skating rink, not a regular stage. The public can skate on it at certain times and then they have the show several times I think Tue. night and Friday nights. (You have to wear long pants to skate) Pick up your tickets on Tue. morning at 9:00am down on the 4th deck by the photo booth. Go a little early though as the line gets really long very quickly. Be sure and look out the windows in the skating rink at the water. You are really close to it down there and it is way cool. Have a super time! :)

Wow - thanks for sharing your "Thoughts" You put into words so eloquently what I have tried to convey to people when they ask why we like to cruise. I truly hope that you will have the opportunity to cruise again. I can tell you thoroughly enjoyed and were grateful for the experience!!

I too felt that our first cruise might be our only one, but we have been blessed and will be on our 12th in March!!!

Thanks again and hope to see you on a ship someday!!

Archived