Carnival Legend 7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean

partyguys08

Me and a large group of friends were thinking about going on this cruise. I was wonder if anyone has been on it and if so what were your thoughts of the ship, the port and the different activities? We are a mix of 25-30 year olds some like to party hard others are laid back....will this be a good cruise? Thanks for any advice!!!

We did this itinerary and ship in June and LOVED it!! The ship is on the smaller side, easy to navigate, in very good condition. The crew is friendly and happy. The ship never seems too crowded. The ports are great and there are a lot of active excursions. You will not regret doing this cruise.

I highly recommend the Legend! The ship was great...crew is superb....food and food choices are very good....the ports are very cool. There are plenty of shore excursions in all ports to fit almost any type of person (don't be afraid to check the Ports of Call threads to get some good advice for independent shore excursions. Much cheaper and less crowded than Carnival's, and they are reliable.) Every port is quite different from the others, too, so you really get the feeling that you've seen many different things. There are many activities on board to choose from, or those who want peace and quiet can have that, too. When we went, we had been through a crazy couple of years, so we didn't do many activities on board. My hint for the quiet lovers is the aft adult pool and bar at nite...........wonderfully peaceful! We loved it so much that we are doing the same cruise next year! Can't wait!!!:D

There is also a Legends Only Questions thread if you search a little further back on this board. That may help you with more info if you decide to book it.

Enjoy!!!!:)

For those who like to party hard, you'll have Cozumel, and Grand Cayman. Grupo Anderson's are alive and well in both ports! (Carlos n Charlies, Senor Frog's, etc.). GC also has a Margaritaville now as well!

As for the actual ship, can't tell you what the nightlife is like, but DH and I are 26 & 27 (he'll be 28 the week before the cruise), we love to party and just relax as well. We'll be on the January 11th, 2009 cruise!

My wife and two other couples traveled on the Legend back in January of this year and have already booked it again in 2009. We have cruised on six other carnival ships and this is one of our favorites. The itinery is wonderful and as with most ships the room was clean, food was excellent and the staff friendly.

One of the great aspects of this ship is that it is not quite so busy. Some of the larger ships are so crammed packed with people that it becomes a chore to move from one end of the ship to the other. My advice is to try and get off the ship first thing in the morning especially in Roatan and enjoy this beautiful island. If you like to snorkle you can snorkle for $5 along the western end of the island and enjoy the second largest barrier reef in the caribbean.

Is this your first cruise on Carnival? What kind of activities do you enjoy?

I am sure that Belize, Grand Cayman and Roatan will be the dream cruise you have always wanted. This is one of the best intineries I have ever been on.

Archived