Japanese Restaurant in Cabo

vickie_bernie

Okay before everyone starts giving me a hard time about a Japanese Restaurant in Cabo -- I know I know.

Mr James Deering the Passenger Service Manager on the Caribbean Princess highly recommended this great sushi restaurant in Cabo. Of course we have forgotten the name. But he says he always takes his staff there when he use to call at that port. Mr Deering lives in Japan and says it is the best.

So can anyone think of a great sushi restaurant that is right at the dock??

It is called Nik San and it does have a very good reputation. Fair warning, it is also pretty pricey but then again you are talking sushi in Cabo.

Follow the link to a great map. I've centered the map around Nik San. To the right is the Marina walkway that all cruisers will use. The tender dock is in the bottom right hand corner. Map is zoom-able and drag-able to see the entire area.

http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=22.8816711&lon=-109.9114752&z=18&l=0&m=a&v=2

There is also another one that has been getting great reviews and it is not as expensive as Nik-San. It is called Art & Sushi and it is located right on the marina just past the mall if I remember correctly. It is on a corner on the same street where Burger King and Hard Rock are.

We plan on trying it in November but we do love Nik-San!

Archived