Has anybody gone to the riviera lateyly?

scovarrubias22

Well I know some of the regulars on tripadvisor.com who live in Cabo have reported rain off and on this last week. I know they had one day when it really poured, even flooding the streets which happens often in Cabo.

It's so hard to predict what the weather will be like in hurricane season. Chances are it will be sunny and beautiful but a sudden storm could happen too. I'm sure you will have a great time!:)

I just want to know if anyone had gone this past week? I am a little worried about the weather and I want to know what your experance was in the Mexican riviera?

We were there last week. Wednesday we were in PUerto Vallarta and had hot, sunny weather in the morning, but in the afternoon there was a lot of rain. Thursday we were in Mazatlan and it was gray/drizzly/hot in the morning, then a lot of rain in the afternoon. Friday was Cabo and it was gorgeous when we pulled in and anchored. By afternoon, torrential rain hit.

We left out of Long Beach and had gray skies Monday morning, with sun in the afternoon. Tuesday was broiling hot and VERY sunny. Saturday, our last day at sea heading back to Long Beach, it was cold and windy (but I still got sunburned trying to get some last minute tan!).

I think Tropical Storm Julio was supposed to move out of the area this week.

simmy

I just want to know if anyone had gone this past week? I am a little worried about the weather and I want to know what your experance was in the Mexican riviera?

August and Sept can be hot however it is there rainy season with average 14 to 15 days of rain.

Go this website for weather info on Mexico

http://www.wunderground.com/global/MX.html

Good site for weather. FYI if you are looking for Cabo San Lucas on the list, you have to look for San Jose Del Cabo.

Here is another link to see what the ocean activity looks like.

http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/

Just click on the tab for Eastern Pacific to look for storm (hurricane) activity.

Good site for weather. FYI if you are looking for Cabo San Lucas on the list, you have to look for San Jose Del Cabo.

Here is another link to see what the ocean activity looks like.

http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/

Just click on the tab for Eastern Pacific to look for storm (hurricane) activity.

Hey thanks a lot for the great link!! It's makes me feel a little better I can't wait for 2 weeks anymore.

Archived