Sail and Sign Acct Question

aarinsmama

Just completing my funpass online, and I had a question about the sail and sign. I wanted to set up DH and I with our credit card, and the kids with a cash account (in case they lose their cards, etc), but it doesn't let me do this. Is this even possible? As of now the kids are set up with no charging privileges...can I change just them to a cash account once onboard?

TIA!

Just completing my funpass online, and I had a question about the sail and sign. I wanted to set up DH and I with our credit card, and the kids with a cash account (in case they lose their cards, etc), but it doesn't let me do this. Is this even possible? As of now the kids are set up with no charging privileges...can I change just them to a cash account once onboard?

TIA!

I believe once you are on board you can give the amount of cash you want applied to your childrens cardsat the pursers desk. That is what we are going to do for our grandchildren. As of now they are listed as having no charging privleges.

Yes, when you get to the counter to check in with all your info you can tell the person at the counter that you would like to give the children so much money per day or for the whole cruise on their sail & sign account.

Archived