No inside theater on the Oasis

Looking at the plans, there is a rather large space open in the bow, on decks 3, 4, & 5. Somewhere in there, there will be the theater. There is no way they would just have shows at the aquatheater, and nothing indoors for anyone to see as far as shows & entertainment goes. Jax:)

Looking at the plans, there is a rather large space open in the bow, on decks 3, 4, & 5. Somewhere in there, there will be the theater. There is no way they would just have shows at the aquatheater, and nothing indoors for anyone to see as far as shows & entertainment goes. Jax:)

And if you use a magnifying glass (at least on the tiny plans I printed out), you can see rows of seats in the empty space on decks 3, 4 & 5.

If I understood Adam Goldstein right last night, the bow area on deck 5 should be the spa.

And if you use a magnifying glass (at least on the tiny plans I printed out), you can see rows of seats in the empty space on decks 3, 4 & 5.

If I understood Adam Goldstein right last night, the bow area on deck 5 should be the spa.

Ha! Yes you are correct! On the deck plans avaiable on the RCCL site for Oasis, It shows little tiny rows of seats(which you can magnify on your computer with your tool option on the page) On deck 5, the spa area is in front of the theater area.:) Jax

Archived