Cruise Count with RCCL

No - the credits are not cumulative. When you have five credits with either company, you can apply for recipricol status with the other (equivalent of platinum level). The same when you reach 10 credits you can apply for diamond status, but you have to do all 10 with only one company.

What about Pullmantur. Does this count to either of the other loyalty schemes?

To the best of my knowledge RCL does not mingle credits on any of it's lines, unlike some of the other major cruise lines.. a pity really.. as I would like to try Celebrity, but do not want to lose my perks as Diamond or a credit towards D+...

To the best of my knowledge RCL does not mingle credits on any of it's lines, unlike some of the other major cruise lines.. a pity really.. as I would like to try Celebrity, but do not want to lose my perks as Diamond or a credit towards D+...

Since we get recipracating status with Royal Caribbean, Azamara, and Celebrity.............I would think that we would get something if we were to sail on Pullmantur as well. However.........this is just a guess. :)

Rick

Not everyone on Pullmantur is Spanish speaking. We are contemplating them for a Baltic cruise next summer.

Looked at their prices and they look amazing value considering all drinks, travel insurance and, for us, flights are included.

You also get to cruise on those old RCI ships. That's why I wondered about loyalty credits.

Archived