Shore & Land Excursions on RCC in Conzumel

cguppy

Does anyone know if the Shore & Land Excursions on RCC(Enchantment of the seas) in Conzumel-Catamaran Sail, Snorkel & Beach Break - CZ13

can be booked directly from Fury? My son won this excursion and the rest of our family want to go with but if we book it threw RCC the price is like 60.00 per person but to go threw Fury directly its like 45.00 for the exact cruise. So for 4 more of us it would be 60.00 extra to go threw the cruise line.

Also do you know if it costs extra to eat at Chops??? I see people talk about making reservations but is the extra to eat there versus eating in the dining room.

Thanks-new at this cruise thing-very very new.:eek:

You can book directly with them but if they are fully booked with the cruise ships passengers you will not be able to. $60 is worth it to know you can all go together, IMO.

There is an additional charge for Chops and Portafino, $20 or $25 but well worth it, also just my opinion!

Archived