Moby Dick booking response time

weifam

I have read wonderful things about the Moby Dick Tours and "booked" with them on the internet the beginning of this week. The stanrad text reply from them states that we are "booked" and that we will be hearing back from them. From other responses, people hear back within a day. I have been waiting all week. Our cruise leaves next week. Should I believe that we have a real booking, or should we register for some other excursion? Any thoughts? TIA.

Nothing like answering my own post. I went ahead and rebooked Moby Dick Tours right after I entered my post.

Came back a couple of hours later, and lo and behold, I have a confirmation email from Mark at Moby Dick Tours based on the 2nd booking and also mentioning that an email was sent for the first booking <tho it's still floating in cyberspace>.

Anyway, I am thrilled this is set to go! Only a week from Monday...

this is the only reason I booked this cruise so I am hoping for great weather!

Also note, I had read a recent post on these boards that the rate for Moby Dick tours was $35 if you booked online prior to cruise. This is not true. The cost is $40 per adult since 7/1/08 due to the increased fuel costs. The cost for children is at $35pp. They accept cash or traveler's checks only.

Archived