opinions? Legend

Toni12345

Found the Legend's garish decor offset by the wonderful crew and staff. The Tampa port was the reason we chose it, and while it's the only Carnival sailing we've done, it was most enjoyable. The itinerary was interesting, as well.

Great ship, great itinerary, great crew, and the port experience was very good too. :D I did find the decor a bit ornate for my tastes but I am not living on it (too bad:rolleyes: ) but it certainly did not alter my perception of the cruise. I would go again anytime. Well......maybe not this next week.:eek:

Of the 5 Carnival ships I have sailed the Legend is my favorite ship. It doesn't seem crowded, and as others have stated it's easy to navigate. I don't think I got lost once while I was on her.

I guess you were never trying to find one of the clubs.:rolleyes:

LOL. I have to agree with this one. Personally, I prefer when all the clubs are closer together (Conquest Class,Triumph etc).

I also find it interesting that 2 posters have mentioned that the decor was garish and ornate. i actually found the Legend to be much more "serene" than other Carnival ships.

The Legend, in my opinion, is a beautiful ship. I loved the layout of the Lido Deck and found the buffet area to be quite lovely. The only downside I found was how spread out everything was.

We found the layout of much of the bar areas made for a lot of excess noise. The way many areas were spread out also made it difficult to get served. Like the atrium bar never had enough servers so to get a before dinner drink you had to go up to the bar yourself.

Nice ship overall but the public areas were not thought out well IMHO.

I also find it interesting that 2 posters have mentioned that the decor was garish and ornate. i actually found the Legend to be much more "serene" than other Carnival ships.

quote]

Serene? heaven help us - we've only done the spirit class ships and our eyeballs still haven't recovered. The Legend still remains one of our favourite ships, probably because it was our first cruise.

Second favorite ship for us, the Liberty being our favorite. The Legend is small enough to be intimate yet large enough to have plenty of space.

The decor is more subdued than the others we've been on and was a nice change. Don't miss the Karaoke bar, Firebird Lounge, you can spend a couple hours looking at the art work.

Also check out the hidden Enchanted Forest walkways. It's always a good place for some peace and quiet away from the crowds while looking out the portholes.

Archived